• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juve have outgrown Serie A.

Their team hasn't even cost that much to put together right? Buffon must be their most expensive player, and he was bought nearly 15 years ago

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
YURT

Stop being a BITCH and give Morata the love he deserves
uMW3dcp.png

I like him as a friend, because I know he's eventually gonna hurt us.

He's way better than Llion mind you

Juve can't be stopped.
Glad to see you're still a United bro ;_; KidA has betrayed us ;_;

pulga

Banned
Sensational finish.

Marchisio <3 I need to buy a kit with his name on it someday. I always get swept up by the new hotness :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve have outgrown Serie A.

Their team hasn't even cost that much to put together right? Buffon must be their most expensive player, and he was bought nearly 15 years ago
The squad did, it adds up! But individually, no. No one for more than 18

Sensational finish.

Marchisio <3 I need to buy a kit with his name on it someday. I always get swept up by the new hotness :lol
Motherfucka how do you not have a Marchisio shirt

I have like...four :lol

Always Sunny is a sensational show. Consistently funny.

My favourite episodes so far have been (from going through the episodes on IMDB):

'Charlie has Cancer'
'The Gang goes Jihad'
'Mac bangs Dennis's mom'
'The Gang gets held hostage'
'The Gang sells out'
'Sweet Dee dates a retarded person'
'Mac is a serial killer'
'Dennis looks like a registered sex offender'
'The Gang dances their asses off'
'The DENNIS system'
'Lethal Weapon 5'
'Mac and Charlie die'
'Who pooped the bed?'
'The Nightman Cometh'
'The waitress is getting married'
'The Gang gets trapped'

I'm in the middle of season 7 now, and the next ep is 'How Mac Got Fat'

qBsuB5s.png

Blablurn

There is soemthing about Always Sunny I dont like. Even though I watched plenty of episodes and enjoyed many. But i stopped watching it.

That power sub. Wait until I make him the attacking pivot in the new formation I have in mind. Prepare your ass, Bla.

Cant wait for more through balls!

El Cid

Neo Member
The same amount as Llorente and Pirlo.

Had a cursory look at Juve's transfers over the past couple of years and they really haven't spent much money, Morata for 20 million according to Wiki was the most expensive.

JuveGAF, has the new stadium generated the income they hoped it would? If so, a Juve with spending money could turn out to be very dangewous in Europe.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
JuveGAF, has the new stadium generated the income they hoped it would? If so, a Juve with spending money could turn out to be very dangewous in Europe.
It did!

Hopefully spending money will be the 'next step', but we've been waiting for that for two seasons now

Morata is 20 million over four years or three btw, so still..nothing :lol

Zabojnik

Juve with spending money ... dat oxymoron. The stadium is helping, but we're limited by playing in what is currently an unappealing league. Something has to change soon or Serie A is fucked.

El Cid

Neo Member
It did!

Hopefully spending money will be the 'next step', but we've been waiting for that for two seasons now

Morata is 20 million over four years or three btw, so still..nothing :lol

Yeah, the situation reminds me a bit of Arsenal's of a couple of years ago.

The Italian paying construction in installments, I remember. 14 y/o me raged when you guys bought Zlatan from us for only 16 mil. AND in that way. Good times lol.

Juve with spending money ... dat oxymoron. The stadium is helping, but we're limited by playing in what is currently an unappealing league. Something has to change soon or Serie A is fucked.

But wherein lies the big problem of Serie A? Lack of money? Lack of youth? Lack of supporters in the stadiums?

Zabojnik

But wherein lies the big problem of Serie A? Lack of money? Lack of youth? Lack of supporters in the stadiums?

All of that, but everything stems from the corrupt and utterly inadequate management. It's a widespread problem all over Italy, not just in football.

Abraxas

We should have taken Morata instead of Welbeck. Only upside is that Welbeck will only appreciate in value due to englishness.

El Cid

Neo Member
All of that, but everything stems from the corrupt and utterly inadequate management. It's a widespread problem all over Italy, not just in football.

Has that changed so much in the past years? The Serie A teams seem to have particularly enduring management; if they are corrupt now, it seems they would have been corrupt in the past too, yet until 5 years ago Italian teams were right up there in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom