• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy

Most people who don't know him, upon meeting him, decide he's an asshole. I couldn't possibly comment.
This is the same guy who refused to pay his share of the bills so when we locked him out of the WiFi, he stole the box, holding it ransom for a week.
He got into a drunken fistfight with another housemate in October and installed a lock on his bedroom door (telling people it was for protection). We don't have locks on our bedrooms.
Also, he punched me last St Patrick's day and drew blood. I don't know why I live with him
Sounds like an utter cunt.

I hope you punch him before you move out.

ATF487

I've nearly run out of podcasts. Recommend me one, preferably with a big archive

Listened to/listening to:

Ricky Gervais radio shows
Ricky Gervais podcasts
Russell Brand radio shows
GiantBombcast
Idle Thumbs
Videogamer
Football Weekly
Football Ramble
Hardcore History

Decided I can't be bothered with Bill Burr's Monday Morning podcast. Every episode is the same. Might start on 1up Yours again, this time from beginning to end

U Talkin' U2 to Me? is amazing and recommended even if you hate U2. I like it more than all the other Earwolf stuff I've heard

I mean, just listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=316wUvT5M0U

Elchele

Bri18KE.png

I'm ready
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Walshy

Apparently the Order is 5 hours long and nearly half of that is cutscenes.

Imagine paying full price for that. I doubt it has much replay value, either.

Lovren is getting a winter upgrade in FIFA.

How shit was he before?
He's been alright in the last two cameo appearances.

I'd like to see him get another chance before the summer but I have no idea when that will be. Maybe the Europa?

Feorax

He's been alright in the last two cameo appearances.

I'd like to see him get another chance before the summer but I have no idea when that will be. Maybe the Europa?

Don't get me wrong, he's done ok the last couple of times he's played and he'll probably come good, but he was abysmal for 5 months and EA still think they underrated him originally? Really?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm a roamer so don't really have a team, just like watching whatever games look good that day. Orlando City if I have to choose though.

Oh snap, Juventus looking shaaaaaaaaaaky.
We're playing like shit because our nearest rivals dropped points earlier this evening -_-

Wilbur

Banned
i will be on pro evo for a while if anyone wants to play

as usual i am on deans account because i cant be bothered to set up formations and shit again on mine
SNea8ET.png

FootballFan

Just past that bit

The way Mac say 'pussy' is fucking brilliant

What a show. Must have watched most episodes 8 or so times now.

It gets better each time you watch it lol

The way mac says pussy is sensational.

The logic behind the whole thing is just insane haha. Why not just put a brick on the accelerator lol. Regardless, crazy idea lol.

Rikkun

It gets better each time you watch it lol

The way mac says pussy is sensational.

The logic behind the whole thing is just insane haha. Why not just put a brick on the accelerator lol. Regardless, crazy idea lol.

I saw the first two episodes two days ago.

I think I'll keep watching.

EL RECOMPRAAAA

Don't be mad Hitch, or we'll have to kick you out of Champions League.

We'd still be in it if we'd changed formation a month earlier :(

The Koptimist in me says that we were never gonna win it anyway, and dropping into the EL has given us a better chance of getting back in next year.

Really though, getting knocked out of an easy group stage fucking sucks. And Sturridge never got to play in it :(

Yen

I'm a roamer so don't really have a team, just like watching whatever games look good that day. Orlando City if I have to choose though.

Oh snap, Juventus looking shaaaaaaaaaaky.
Roamer eh? They still haven't kicked on that much, I think it's because they are missing one great attacking player, bar Totti, but he's getting on a bit!

Rikkun

We'd still be in it if we'd changed formation a month earlier :(

The Koptimist in me says that we were never gonna win it anyway, and dropping into the EL has given us a better chance of getting back in next year.

Really though, getting knocked out of an easy group stage fucking sucks. And Sturridge never got to play in it :(

Sorry but I knew all along you're not in CL anymore #MASTERTROLL

CLAUDIOOOOOOO TI AMO PORCODDDDDDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom