• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzzing for Sunday btw.

Lallana is going to get roasted.

Hope he doesn't play tbh

With Lucas out, I think you'll score at least twice, so its vital that Sterling is fit. Then again, Lallana could replace Coutinho, who's been pretty poor the last 2 games.

Are Wanyama and Schneiderlin fit for it? Would take a draw.

3Sixty

Hope he doesn't play tbh

With Lucas out, I think you'll score at least twice, so its vital that Sterling is fit. Then again, Lallana could replace Coutinho, who's been pretty poor the last 2 games.

Wanyama will be. Not sure about Schneiderlin. Reed is better anyway.

Bakkus

Liverpool...if we beat Preston and Arsenal, then we have to meet in the semifinals. A final VS them on Stevie's 35th birthday in his last match ever for the club will be unbearable if they win.

Tc91

Only just seen the lineup.

Good stuff Louis, Afro for knockdowns to Rooney and Flopcao upfront.

4TfeeGW.png

TeddyBoy

Hope he doesn't play tbh

We really need to win Hitch, it'll be difficult to make up ground on everyone else hunting for the Champions League so we have to take these chances when we can.

Wenger needs to sort out Arsenal's mentality against Man Utd btw

No reason whatsoever that they can't outperform Man Utd in the quarter, but they need to get over the mental block. That match at the Emirates was ridiculous. Arsenal played well, Man Utd played poorly, yet Arsenal lost 2-1 and you could see it happening from a mile off.

@Teddy, I'd agree if we were at home, away though I'd be happy enough to deny them 2 points and gain one for ourselves. They're a very good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom