• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidJr

Wenger needs to sort out Arsenal's mentality against Man Utd btw

No reason whatsoever that they can't outperform Man Utd in the quarter, but they need to get over the mental block. That match at the Emirates was ridiculous. Arsenal played well, Man Utd played poorly, yet Arsenal lost 2-1 and you could see it happening from a mile off.

@Teddy, I'd agree if we were at home, away though I'd be happy enough to deny them 2 points and gain one for ourselves. They're a very good team.

I'm with you mate, I actually want Man U to help with that problem though. We need to get consistant against top teams because certainly based on performances you'd argue arsenal are a better team at the moment however we really need to turn that into results.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
united beat arsenal

then play against liverpool in the final

it ends 3-0 to liverpool, Gerrard with an amazing performance

imagine the narrative

But what if he slips in the final against United of all teams and on his final day as a Liverpool player

What kinda sadistic Game of Thrones narrative is that

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The best kind and why we love GOT.
You've got nothing to fear then guys

You're the villains

Murphy's law

Liverpool is a flat circle

The sound of your clank will be heard all over the world.

And it will echo for eternity inside Stevie's ears

Linius

Our reserves are struggling
D5Jy4CR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom