• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tc91

Preston at home is a decent draw. Still like our chances of winning the cup.

So I see we got Preston in the cup. Not bad.

Premier League Stuff ‏@EPLStuff 8m8 minutes ago
Arsenal's record vs Manchester United since 2009:

Lose
Lose
Draw
Lose
Lose
Lose
Lose
Win
Lose
Lose
Lose
Draw
Lose
Draw
Lose

ibcQEAknQpBd7i.png

It's mad that somehow United are 3rd.

DY explained it perfectly, just replace Pacers with United.

I don't underestimate them. I understand them more than anyone else here. Hell, I coined the term 'fuckball'.

Indiana isn't a good or bad team. They're an albatross. Maybe even an anomaly. Whatever they are, they're an embodiment of every bad idea, practice, theory, and philosophy between college and pro sports. They drag games down to a level where its not even basketball as defined by the book. They hold themselves and opposing teams back with their style of play - their schemes are so ridiculous and nonsensical that no one knows how to attack them because everything is 'just crazy enough to work' except that not even Indy players trust it because they're still tied to humanity. Both teams get fucked by it, Indy just plays their more often. But they're not safe either. And if you're a bitchmade team like the Knicks or Houston, then you stand no chance even when Indy defeats itself.

That's fuckball.

I hate it.

Feorax

I don't think it's the right decision to get rid, but at the same time I could quite easily see LVG gone before he has the chance to spend any money this summer.

United look completely directionless. Something here just isn't working.

jts

...hate me...
I won div 1 last night.

Not.impossible m8
Not for you.

I can pretend and even get Ws against you over laggy games but in the end

u are an A player

I am forever b-tier
EuvEO5Z.png

To be fair though, I only really started with FIFA when I bought my PS4 with 15 last September/October. In the beginning, I struggled getting into division 5, then 4, then 3, 2, 1 and now becoming champion is the last frontier.

I'm just convinced that from this point progression isn't linear anymore and involves something more than just practice. I have 2 train and learn skillz m8.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think it's the right decision to get rid, but at the same time I could quite easily see LVG gone before he has the chance to spend any money this summer.

United look completely directionless. Something here just isn't working.

I think part of it is his spiel about players relying too much on instinct and that he wants them to think about what they're doing.

m8

asking Antonio Valencia to think is like asking a potato to dance

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United why are you doing this to me

i hate to see you in this state. I can't do it

I'm off to Fandango

Call me when you hear the Battleship sirens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom