• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/15 |OT14| The one where Europa&Champions League are sensationally back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubie

That Atleti loss.
dUlMFSY.png

Sorry Prinny :(

jts

...hate me...
Once I have a ps4 my sole purpose will be beating every last one of you with schalke

Only if you take it to FIFA 14
PHGGsbx.png

Or if 16 is radically different.

I love 15
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Anyone still online on FIFA up for a game? Haven't played 1vs1 in a long time. Will have to get back into the swing of things with Greece. Or maybe Crystal Palace.

We can play 1 or 2 if you want. Gimme your PSN if so.
(edit for new page)

Facism

mmm Liverpool-BJK this week. Wish i could go but all my mates are villa or cov fans who are scared of watching decent clubs.

Linius

Will Bayern Gaf be ready to get slapped in the face by a sensational Schalke side. Huntelaar and Farfan better not leave before 16 comes out.

Wilbur

Banned
7 wins in 7 today

jesus

the house of cards will all come crashing down soon

but im enjoying the trajectory right now

Probity

I forgot to even put Bale on the bench aha.

Good comeback though

Today's not really my day but we should play again sometime when I remember how to play defense and actually take some shots.

Edit: If anyone else is up for FIFA I am still free.

L1NETT

It's a mess.

Was way worse week or so ago and folk at the game today say wasn't as bad as beeb cameras made it look like

But aye it's shocking, Parky and the fans have been moaning about it since the snow in west yorks fucked it initially. Can't blame them.

sadly we ain't got the cash to fix it mid season

jts

...hate me...
What teams you wanna do this time, JTS?

Sorry, I wasn't following here.

Good games m8, but I'm done for the night. At least for friendlies, dunno if I'm gonna try my luck at seasons cup before it closes down.

Fintan

Sorry, I wasn't following here.

Good games m8, but I'm done for the night. At least for friendlies, dunno if I'm gonna try my luck at seasons cup before it closes down.
Yeah, all it took was a snow covered pitch for me to win a game! I might have been a bit too enthusiastic with my tackling...

Esch

Banned
What a good day. Beat City, and then today we beat the team that knocked them out. With ease.

What a time.

jts

...hate me...
Yeah, all it took was a snow covered pitch for me to win a game! I might have been a bit too enthusiastic with my tackling...
I can only recall that tackle when you were playing Spurs that granted you an early red, and I still struggled to get a win on that game. You got a bit unlucky overall, that win on the snowy pitch is more than deserved.

Fintan

I can only recall that tackle when you were playing Spurs that granted you an early red, and I still struggled to get a win on that game. You got a bit unlucky overall, that win on the snowy pitch is more than deserved.
Yeah. Porto seem pretty good this year. Greece are a shadow of their former selves. Need Karagounis back. Can't believe that penalty miss I had lol. My finger slipped off the stick and I was thinking "Please let him dive." But you stood up. :(

Probity, do you still want a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom