• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darker

Banned
That Order: 1886 impression thread is ridiculous. It's an 'authentically cinematic experience, complete with richly detailed period "sets", "wardrobe", "props"', apparently.

So well done to the Order's wardrobe department. I'm glad video games have finally got good 'props' instead of all those living, breathing dynamic worlds in my interactive entertainment.

Congratulations L1nett.

L1NETT

Congratulations L1nett.

ta m8

hope you twat em tomorrow

B9560DKIYAAd7pY.jpg

this picture <3

If you think Vanquish brought nothing new to the genre then you're diocare levels of wrong

I meant Destiny bought nothing new

Gameplay - Perfect
Sound - Forgettable soundtrack, shite voice acting
Story - Dismal
Graphics - Decent at best

They're one and the same bruv ¬¬

The suit in Vanquish is better than anything in Destiny though tbf

Kassu

Banned
Kassuuuuuuuuuu SUP BB

Oh god I LOVED that chapter! So intense

*don't* fight her head on just keep running and shooting the 'buttons' until you reach the last room with the lever. And you can't kill her so you're gonna have to burn her up with using one of the corpses (as soon as she comes close, throw the match) and then rush ASAP to the lever (kinda like what you did in chapter 7 if you remember)

Who's the zombie dog I dont remember :lol
Yeah I finally got past her yesterday, took me about 30 tries lol. And zombie dog is this thing: http://i.imgur.com/uQr7cIB.png I probably just need to shoot the eye, just didn't have patience for it right after dealing with spiderlady. I'll try it again later today.

Lightning

Banned
Gus Poyet is bringing the lols but is going to get himself the sack if he doesn't reel it in. Losing against Bradford, despite their shitty pitch, is a blow but not a fatal one. His comments though only heighten pressure on himself which isn't helping.

He should be quiet and get pl points. Sunderland won't get relegated because Leicester, QPR, Burnley and Aston Villa are all worse but he needs to reel in his comments.

3Sixty

Gus Poyet is bringing the lols but is going to get himself the sack if he doesn't reel it in. Losing against Bradford, despite their shitty pitch, is a blow but not a fatal one. His comments though only heighten pressure on himself which isn't helping.

He should be quiet and get pl points. Sunderland won't get relegated because Leicester, QPR, Burnley and Aston Villa are all worse but he needs to reel in his comments.

Hes been a cunt from day 1.

Hope he gets sacked.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sorry Dean :( bit laggy eh

one of the English shits should offer to share it &#128544;&#128544;&#128544;&#128544;&#128544; you selfish bastards &#128544;&#128544;&#128544;
Yeah I finally got past her yesterday, took me about 30 tries lol. And zombie dog is this thing: http://i.imgur.com/uQr7cIB.png I probably just need to shoot the eye, just didn't have patience for it right after dealing with spiderlady. I'll try it again later today.

use your bomb-arrows and grenades on him, he'll go down quickly. First start going from one room to the other to get a few free shots from inside. Circle around the cars and pillars if you run outta rooms! You know he's close to death when you see him glowing purple

Shooting the eye blinds him for a bit but you don't even need to do that if you have enough bomb-arrows

scabro

cazorla finally playing well again

and everyone and their mother decides to start reporting that he has already greed to terms with Atletico for next season

Ag41zEb.png
Ag41zEb.png
Ag41zEb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom