• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT23| Goal-Line Technology Saving Football In Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loooool, Fifpro saying the Suarez ban infringes on his right to work.

Seeing people try and defend him is great to watch and it will be even greater when he comes back and then bites someone else again.. Its obvious the ban will be reduced though, shame Fifa didn't have the balls to dish out a proper punishment in the first place.

De Vrij next.

Woowar going for the hat trick.

Sounds good. We actually tried to find a fish and chips place last Jan when we were on our way from Edinburgh to Glasgow, ended up with two burst tires on left side of car in some internal road near Edinburgh. So...that made us miss it :(
Where are you coming from? US?

25% of the Lallana transfer will go to Bournemouth, from when he was a trainee, who have been trying to buy Wilson from us. They might end up making a bigger bid which will be accepted.

Baki

I'm not trying to troll them.

They're always guarded but other clubs it seems their plans are clear at least. Are Arsenal just keeping secrets or is there no plan?

Panic buys at the end of the summer. Then sell these guys once they become good. A brilliant business plan.

#WengerOut

Meier

Where are you coming from? US?

No visa necessary to travel to the UK from the US unless he's staying for over a month or something.. maybe not even then (not sure on the time frame, but a tourist visa doesn't require any cost or paperwork)? I'd guess Asia?

Elchele

So supposedly Bilbao want Arteta...if we sold him and bought Bender, I'd be totally okay with this.

you're german and you support Arsenal?

379ch.gif

wedward

So supposedly Bilbao want Arteta...if we sold him and bought Bender, I'd be totally okay with this.

Why don't Arsenal fans want this team to have any depth?

Who is Benders's backup?

Arteta is still good enough to play against every team except like the top 6. Makes no sense to get rid of him.

Slizz

When asked at the beginning of the offseason who my ideal signing would be I jokingly said Vidal, with the thought theres no fucking way it'll happen. Still think thats the case. He seems to love Juventus.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The tapping up of Vidal has began.

Wonder if Louis V had a word during the game against Chile.

Let's see what he says about it.

No way we get Vidal.

When asked at the beginning of the offseason who my ideal signing would be I jokingly said Vidal, with the thought theres no fucking way it'll happen. Still think thats the case. He seems to love Juventus.

We don't sell (good) players.

Have a nice day.

omgkitty

Flamini is shit. If he starts a single game this season it just shows how little ambition we have.

I think you underestimate him. He's honestly not that bad. If we had Bender starting like 75% of games with Flamini starting against the shit teams, would it be that big of a deal? I mean, of course this all assumes all of our players actually stay fit which never happens.

Don't want Vidal. Don't want to hurt Yurt and Zabo like that.

The pain I felt when we lost Pogba. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy let alone my best m8s.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pogba is staying?? Good to hear!

I love Vidal.
He is for now, but his contract expires in 2016 so Mino can (and will) force our hand next season :(

Vidal's contract runs till 2017 (with an option for 2018)

His baby is barely a couple of months old, he won't leave this season I'm sure about it (not for a Europe-less United imo).

Conte will fucking quit on the spot if we lose either of them

omgkitty

I just really really want us to get Sanchez and a new DM.

PLS.

Yes, this. I really don't even care if we got Remy if we had someone like Sanchez to play out wide and up front. Giroud, Remy and Sanchez would be a good mix of different kinds of players. Add Walcott coming back, and our attack would be a lot better. I'd also really like to add someone like Griezmann, but maybe I'm expecting too much.

It's Wenger.

We aren't getting anyone.

We are happy to sell our existing players though.

Please quit whining; It's annoying.

Wilbur

Banned
Vidal is one of my favourite players in the WORLD

The closest thing to Roy Keane as humanely possible, except a better footballer. And not as big a cunt.

If we got him I'd jerk my dick until it turned into spag bol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Vidal is one of my favourite players in the WORLD

The closest thing to Roy Keane as humanely possible, except a better footballer. And not as big a cunt.

If we got him I'd jerk my dick until it turned into spag bol.

better United than Madrid.

So you have my blessings

wedward

I think you underestimate him. He's honestly not that bad. If we had Bender starting like 75% of games with Flamini starting against the shit teams, would it be that big of a deal? I mean, of course this all assumes all of our players actually stay fit which never happens.

He can't pass.

We have horrendous injury issues because of rotation and you want Bender to play 75% of games.

Lol.

Baki

Yes, this. I really don't even care if we got Remy if we had someone like Sanchez to play out wide and up front. Giroud, Remy and Sanchez would be a good mix of different kinds of players. Add Walcott coming back, and our attack would be a lot better. I'd also really like to add someone like Griezmann, but maybe I'm expecting too much.

Please quit whining; It's annoying.

Fabregas went to Chelsea. England is managed by Hodgson. I can't....

:(

To be fair to my Arsenal bros, your situation isn't exactly as dire as ours is.

Besides these transfers have probably had unofficial talks since Moyes' era with a green light by LVG before the World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom