• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I think he'll be a very good signing for you guys. It's been kind of strange, we only played him for like 13 minutes in the preseason -- I wonder if this was at Sunderland's request or what.

13 minutes is probably all he can manage before getting injured. Better to protect him and trick someone into buying him.

Barzul

Ready for the season.

BuNWdMwIYAA7a5Q.png

No City players?

It's not always the best thing to do, picking all the top players from the top teams I have no idea who is gonna start for Chelsea and City!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It's not always the best thing to do, picking all the top players from the top teams I have no idea who is gonna start for Chelsea and City!

Pick Young and Valencia on the cheap now

Points for days

Barzul

I actually only have Kolarov in my team currently. I really want Sterling in my team but have Cesc in there over him at the moment. Have to give it a little more thought.

I have Fernando in mine, I'm still debating between Sterling and Nasri. One of them is going to have a beast season. Nasri's injury last season hurt him and I think Pellegrini will get more out of him than Mancini ever did. He also didn't have to go to the WC.
Pick Young and Valencia on the cheap now

Points for days

You might be onto something here.

Manager

I have Fernando in mine, I'm still debating between Sterling and Nasri. One of them is going to have a beast season. Nasri's injury last season hurt him and I think Pellegrini will get more out of him than Mancini ever did. He also didn't have to go to the WC.

Seems like he's also gonna announce his international retirement, so even if they change coach he's not gonna go on international breaks. http://www1.skysports.com/football/...tional-retirement-after-france-world-cup-snub

Fernando is heavily defensively minded, might not give as many points btw. He'll rotate with Yaya and Fernandinho too.

Lightning

Banned
Seems like he's also gonna announce his international retirement, so even if they change coach he's not gonna go on international breaks. http://www1.skysports.com/football/...tional-retirement-after-france-world-cup-snub

Fernando is heavily defensively minded, might not give as many points btw. He'll rotate with Yaya and Fernandinho too.
Nasri reeks of sour grapes. With Griezmann there is no need for Nasri in the national team anymore. The cry baby can go cry some more.

Everyone elses fault except his own. Typical Nasri never matured past puberty it seems,

wedward

"It's not something you can just announce on Twitter. I have to sit down and do a full interview and just say it."

Lol Nasri. No one cares.

"With the national team I didn't win anything," he said. "So it's more easy to take this decision than if we'd just won something."

He really is a cunt.

Lightning

Banned
"It's not something you can just announce on Twitter. I have to sit down and do a full interview and just say it."

Lol Nasri. No one cares.
This is the funny sentence

"With the national team I didn't win anything," he said. "So it's more easy to take this decision than if we'd just won something. When you play for a big club, and you play lots of games it's easy to come to this decision."

LOL. just LOL. Nasri in a nutshell.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Alot of people seem to have faith in us v Swansea, im so nervous about it

Mr Cola

Save the nerves for next year, nothing is won or lost before Christmas, Mr. Cola.

Unless it's my sanity in a mumble with Kyoufu.

You missed him scoring a cracker off the post from a volley and me scoring a scissor kick

Against the best team we have played in my lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom