• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubo

Opening this thread never disappoints, always entertaining conversation.
"masterubate, then decide" - blamespace

It's a good way really. When you have just masturbated, you instantly get sense into yourself and think "wait no, I don't want that."

wikikiller go jack off right now
and then decide how your life is going to continue
Seriously though, listen to these men.

Scum

Ah Well, if you can get a fuck out of the whole ordeal, then maybe its worth it.
Just make sure you delete her number afterwards.

Faridchan, pls. Willi's managed to get a fuck out of others for two years now. He doesn't need one from his ex. Don't do it, m8.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Will what we are basically trying to tell you is

You're just simply horny and people make bad decisions when they are horny

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Swansea signed Jack Cork from Saints

Swansea vs Saints is Sunday

he's going to score

l1x61OA.png

Costa is the worst

I want to like Chelsea but it's hard with him there

Costa is a proper cunt and he knows it

it's what makes him so loveable.

Facism

I just made a huge mistake, I messaged my ex after two years of being strong and resisting the urge.

Fuck.

Depends on what you texted. If it was a "yo sup haven't spoken for a while how's things?" message then big deal. Doesn't have to go further than that if the breakup was horrible.

If it was a simp-special "bawwwwwwwwwww 2 years wasn't enough for new pussy to heal the wounds of old pussy waaaaaaaah i need you inside me :'(" text then you done fucked up, meight.

Scum

TRANSFER GOSSIP
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers wants to sign Hannover captain Lars Stindl, 26, after identifying the German midfielder as the long-term replacement for outgoing Reds skipper Steven Gerrard. (Talksport)
Premier League clubs including Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are ready to move for Borussia Dortmund's Marco Reus after Bayern Munich ended their interest in the 25-year-old winger. (Bild - in German)
Hull are closing in on deals to sign Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon, 27, for £7m and 29-year-old Lokomotiv Moscow striker Dame N'Doye for £3m. (Hull Daily Mail)
Queens Park Rangers boss Harry Redknapp is hoping to push through a £3m deal for Wolves winger Bakary Sako, 26, before the transfer window closes. (Daily Express)
Tottenham are poised to allow either Emmanuel Adebayor, 30, or Roberto Soldado, 29, to join Roma on loan as the Serie A club look for a striker to replace Mattia Destro, 23, who is bound for AC Milan. (London Evening Standard)
QPR and West Brom are keen to sign West Ham midfielder Mark Noble, 27, who is for sale because of Darren Fletcher's imminent arrival from Manchester United. (Daily Mirror)
Manchester United have set aside £120m to sign 25-year-old Wales forward Gareth Bale from Real Madrid in the summer. (Daily Star)
Manchester City have been handed a transfer boost after learning that defender Pepe, 31, would be willing to leave Real Madrid before his contract expires in 2016. (Daily Express)

OTHER GOSSIP
West Brom striker Saido Berahino, 21, is set to sign a new lucrative contract with the club. (Daily Mail)
Crystal Palace striker Fraizer Campbell has told Eagles boss Alan Pardew he does not want to leave the club in the transfer window and plans to fight for a first-team place at Selhurst Park. (Daily Mirror)
Chelsea midfielder Cesc Fabregas, 27, is expected to miss their game against Manchester City with a hamstring injury in another blow to boss Jose Mourinho. He is already without 26-year-old striker Diego Costa through suspension. (Daily Telegraph)
Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini dismissed Mourinho's claim that there is a campaign against the London club. (Guardian)
West Ham striker Andy Carroll, 26, says Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers "messed with my head" as he prepares to return to Anfield to face his former club. (The Times - subscription)
Newcastle head coach John Carver has not spoken to the club's owner Mike Ashley four weeks into his stint in charge at St James' Park. (Newcastle Chronicle)

BEST OF SOCIAL MEDIA
Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard will make his 700th career appearance for the Reds if he is selected for their Premier League game against West Ham. And the 34-year-old midfielder plans to wear special boots with the number stitched into them. He posted a picture of them on his Instagram account with the message "I will be wearing these in the next match I play in. Appearance number 700 for the Reds!"
Roma forward Francesco Totti has re-enacted Real Madrid winger Cristiano Ronaldo's World Player of the Year celebration. The 38-year-old did his version of Ronaldo's Ballon d'Or scream of "Siiii" and uploaded his effort to YouTube.
Atletico Madrid's Arda Turan was given a cake with a boot on it by his team-mates to celebrate his 28th birthday and posted a picture of it on his Instagram account. Turan lost his cool in Atletico's Copa del Rey loss to Barcelona on Wednesday and hurled a boot at a linesman.

AND FINALLY...
Former Liverpool vice-captain Jamie Carragher surprised one of the club's supporters by hand-delivering a DVD copy of the film 'One Night in Istanbul' to her doorstep in Walton. (Liverpoolfc.com)
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger photobombed a retro promotional picture to celebrate the 60th anniversary of a car featuring players Laurent Koscielny, Mathieu Flamini, David Ospina and Theo Walcott. (Independent)
The Gunners boss also revealed that new signing Gabriel Paulista is being given a crash course in English football terms because the Brazilian defender does not speak the language . (Daily Mail)

Tottenham are poised to allow either Emmanuel Adebayor, 30, or Roberto Soldado, 29, to join Roma on loan as the Serie A club look for a striker to replace Mattia Destro, 23, who is bound for AC Milan. (London Evening Standard)
Xlz1iA4.png

Manchester United have set aside £120m to sign 25-year-old Wales forward Gareth Bale from Real Madrid in the summer. (Daily Star)
iU9wk9lPdhHay.png

Depends on what you texted. If it was a "yo sup haven't spoken for a while how's things?" message then big deal. Doesn't have to go further than that if the breakup was horrible.

If it was a simp-special "bawwwwwwwwwww 2 years wasn't enough for new pussy to heal the wounds of old pussy waaaaaaaah i need you inside me :'(" text then you done fucked up, meight.
Certainly closer to the former, seeing as she now lives in Sweden the latter isn't really a realistic goal. I don't have any goals of this, I guess after two years of needing to go cold turkey on the girl I honestly believe was 'the one' I just had to give in and see how she is.

I don't give a shit if she's with someone else at this point, as long as she's happy I'm good.

Pennywise

Certainly closer to the former, seeing as she now lives in Sweden the latter isn't really a realistic goal. I don't have any goals of this, I guess after two years of needing to go cold turkey on the girl I honestly believe was 'the one' I just had to give in and see how she is.

I don't give a shit if she's with someone else at this point, as long as she's happy I'm good.

You should still masturbate, just in case.

Scum

You should still masturbate, just in case.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Go to Sweden

As soon as you land there and see their perfect women you'll forget why you were even there in the first place

Facism

Safe moist as dudes. No big deal, then :)

Laboured. You clearly know i dont like u. Not even a little. Why do u keep looking for a dialogue with me? Why keep quoting me?

Do you wanna annoy me? If this is what you want I'm really sorry for you.
Pulga do you believe there is a fifth column in this football community that is trying to undermine you? Spanish Civil War, Madrid, fascists etc. It all adds up.

Suen

Just finished watching Dawn Of The Planet of Apes. Pretty good movie and better than the first one of the reboots (which was decent). Keri Russell is still one of the worst actresses I've seen.

Pennywise

Some things just run far too long until they become shit.....

Simpsons
Lost
Pokemon

It's not bound by a medium, everything is affected.
Books,movies (fuck all those marvel and superhero flicks),tv series,games,music.

jts

...hate me...
Ah Willkiller you and me share a common pain, lad. Brings a tear to me eye.

Although I could have never done what you did, especially as I've been with someone else since - I moved on, as they say. Except I never did, but only in the sense that I truly never will.

faridmon

Just finished watching Dawn Of The Planet of Apes. Pretty good movie and better than the first one of the reboots (which was decent). Keri Russell is still one of the worst actresses I've seen.

Wow

One of the worst opinion I have seen.

Have you watched The Americans?

Thanks for the advice(?) guys, appreciate it.

Let's try that again....that's not the support guys, appreciate it. The weekend has just begun, I'll turn it around ala Pardew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom