• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.
D6tHsYJ.jpg

Blablurn

Defeats like yesterday humble Pep a little. I wonder how he will react to this embarassing defeat. The next game is on Schalke. I wonder if he has a solution for what happened. The starting formation was rather questionable yesterday. Not sure if Rode is really a RB. And where the fuck was Alalalalalaba? Neither on the RB nor in the midfield. The only one who was showing some heart was Robben <3. He truly is a gift from above. Lewandowski continus to embarass himself. But who else should we go for? Sanchez could have been the solution.

And people wonder why Götze keeps on sitting on the bench. When Pep arrived he wanted Neymar and not Götze. I don't think he rates Götze very much. Götze showed some signs of improvement in the beginning of the season but those improvements disappeared later on.

And it's gonna be interesting to see if the combination Xabi and Schweini can truly work.

Lahm pls come back soon. Thiago too.

Yen

Looks like he got the Sahin treatment. I would care but big Andy was shite* so eh.

*I remember frequently trying to justify his existence but I don't think I convinced anyone when you're basically saying "Big Andy has been great since we started lumping it up to his big heid"

Westlo

Defeats like yesterday humble Pep a little. I wonder how he will react to this embarassing defeat. The next game is on Schalke. I wonder if he has a solution for what happened. The starting formation was rather questionable yesterday. Not sure if Rode is really a RB. And where the fuck was Alalalalalaba? Neither on the RB nor in the midfield. The only one who was showing some heart was Robben <3. He truly is a gift from above. Lewandowski continus to embarass himself. But who else should we go for? Sanchez could have been the solution.

And people wonder why Götze keeps on sitting on the bench. When Pep arrived he wanted Neymar and not Götze. I don't think he rates Götze very much. Götze showed some signs of improvement in the beginning of the season but those improvements disappeared later on.

And it's gonna be interesting to see if the combination Xabi and Schweini can truly work.

Lahm pls come back soon. Thiago too.

How well will De Bruyne fit in next season?

Linius

So anyone got a good defender for sale? Needs to have experience and a strong body.

Wish we could get Van Dijk, but since EPL clubs are interested that ship has sailed.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I've got a bad feeling about today's game, our record against West Brom is shit. 1 win in the last 5 and that was thanks to Bale, last season in this fixture we were 3-0 down after half an hour, and that was against Pepe Mel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom