• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

My fwb is going traveling with her best mate in April for a year. I'll replace her with her sister then and her best mate's sister. I have a list in my mind of transfers and the like in case of emergencies. I've planned ahead for the next 10 years. I'd even win Newcastle the Asia Cup (if Australia can compete, so can we).
qh8VVeJ.png

Elchele

Dieter Hecking (VfL Wolfsburg coach): “If you’re to beat Bayern you need a day like that. The team went out and did everything we’d talked about before kick-off. We wanted to tempt them into coming at us, win possession and quickly transition to attack. It’s worked out 100 percent, but we never expected a win like this.”

ay, pep.

Scum

Meanwhile, at Carbo's...

My fwb is going traveling with her best mate in April for a year. I'll replace her with her sister then and her best mate's sister. I have a list in my mind of transfers and the like in case of emergencies. I've planned ahead for the next 10 years. I'd even win Newcastle the Asia Cup (if Australia can compete, so can we).
qh8VVeJ.png

ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

GorillaJu

If you guys ever travel to Japan, please don't be the guy that says "haha bukkake" and nudges and winks Japanese dudes when you see it on food items. No one has any idea what you're talking about. And they certainly don't wanna hear the explanation!

If you guys ever travel to Japan, please don't be the guy that says "haha bukkake" and nudges and winks Japanese dudes when you see it on food items. No one has any idea what you're talking about. And they certainly don't wanna hear the explanation!

I'm going to be that guy, Odd. Then I'm going to say "Pete sent me".

AngryMoth

Arnie looks like Channing Tatum

Bukkake doesn't have anything to do with sex.
Here is what my dictionary app told me:
ぶっかけ【打っ掛け】

noun
1. splashing on, splashing at (usually written in kana, slang)
2. dish made by pouring broth over something (esp. bukkakesoba) (see also: ぶっかけそば)
3. ejaculation onto someone's face (vulgar word)
Logical etymology :p

I found it hilarious when I first came across the word in the context of food.

Stereogatari

Mate.

Costa is a cunt

Was one long before chelsea. And still is.

Nothing to do with media m8.

That was an ok vid. Didn't like the song, no offence Linius.

Gohan was GOAT right until the end of the Cell saga.

Odd that I say that considering I'm part of the few people who really really enjoyed the whole gohan going to highschool bit before the tournament/buu.

I still like this AMV just due to nostalgia. Lol linkin park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0znSrwKAGzQ

I like that song lol. I just love it when Gohan smirks and says " Fight you? No. I wanna kill you"

Cell Saga Gohan one hitting cell juniors while everyone else was getting destroyed was so cool. Plus i love that purple outfit.

My friend showed me it on a KFC menu.

So i am already that guy :p

FootballFan

I like that song lol. I just love it when Gohan smirks and says " Fight you? No. I wanna kill you"

Cell Saga Gohan one hitting cell juniors while everyone else was getting destroyed was so cool. Plus i love that purple outfit.

I agree with everything you said.

Amazing.

We are one.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
fuck you whoever posted that Xenoverse trailer earlier, now i'm just waiting for some reviews to see if I get it on Steam

jts

...hate me...
Frieza always did it for me. Goku turns SS, saves the universe etc. It's a nice wrap to the hero's story, IDK if I'm explaining myself well.

Cell saga was great but it's more of a sequel thing.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
that moment when Goku first goes Super Saiyan
You can't beat that ever

FootballFan

fuck you whoever posted that Xenoverse trailer earlier, now i'm just waiting for some reviews to see if I get it on Steam

Yeah fuck that guy

:)

We truly are one lol

Yes Shanks!

Frieza always did it for me. Goku turns SS, saves the universe etc. It's a nice wrap to the hero's story, IDK if I'm explaining myself well.

Cell saga was great but it's more of a sequel thing.

Exactly. Made perfect sense.

Frieza has a history with the Saiyans. Also imo Cell isn't as evil as frieza.

Goat villain

Vegetas prince tears. Goku transforming. New planet. Amazing saga.

jts

...hate me...
I'm in a FIFA game right now. Some cup semi-finals. Online seasons. The ball went out and the keeper went chasing after the ball, got stuck against the billboards and it's just running against them without stopping.

The timer is 70 minutes (now 76). We will have to wait until it runs out and see if the game ends and goes it into ET or something. At least the result is 1-1.

Fucking EA, LOL.

Gonna upload this one for sure.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I'm in a FIFA game right now. Some cup semi-finals. Online seasons. The ball went out and the keeper went chasing after the ball, got stuck against the billboards and it's just running against them without stopping.

The timer is 70 minutes (now 76). We will have to wait until it runs out and see if the game ends and goes it into ET or something. At least the result is 1-1.

Fucking EA, LOL.

Gonna upload this one for sure.

I didnt get my win recorded today or coins

complained

got 2 free packs and will get my coins and win (apparently, i doubt it)

jts

...hate me...
I didnt get my win recorded today or coins

complained

got 2 free packs and will get my coins and win (apparently, i doubt it)

I never got my wins in FUT. Played 4 matches, only recorded my loss and draw. Screw FUT.

Here's the Vine about what's going on right now: https://vine.co/v/OtvwEtd0r7W

And the timer seems to be much slower with the ball out >.>

Minute 90 came, didn't even show injury time. The guy gave up so I got the win. But I feel bad about it :/

Stupid EA.

Reading that Tancredi Palmeri tweet. I know he's a professional tit, but what's he actually trying to say? I can't wrap my head around it. It has the form of a pun, the feel of a distasteful joke, and the clarity of a black hole.

Yen

Reading that Tancredi Palmeri tweet. I know he's a professional tit, but what's he actually trying to say? I can't wrap my head around it. It has the form of a pun, the feel of a distasteful joke, and the clarity of a black hole.
It was homage of a banter, you piece of idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom