• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

why is Lazio doing so good? When did Lazio become good? Why are they fourth?

This does not make any sense when you take their performance from last season. They should be a midtable club at the very most.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Del Boy is toooooo nice, every Italian I have ever known is a complete cunt :p He must be hiding some terrible skeletons in his closet.
He played for Juve ISNT THAT ENOUGH

Buffon, Pirlo and Marchisio are just as classy, wife problems aside.

Linius

Hmm, I can get the N3DS for 150 euros or the XL for 180 euros. But I'm still not decided on which to get
LhwRz7R.png

Suen

edit: wrong

Apparently Cassano tried to convince Osvaldo to join us but it seems he's more interested in Allegri seducing him.

piss off Linius.

Linius

I have decided to pick Inter as my first Serie A team and Napoli as my second Serie A team if Taci can't save Parma from relegation. The balance needs to be restored in this abusive, discriminating and disgusting community.

You can of course also start a Serie B fans club.

I have decided to pick Inter as my first Serie A team and Napoli as my second Serie A team if Taci can't save Parma from relegation. The balance needs to be restored in this abusive, discriminating and disgusting community.

There are a lot of Napoli fans on here.

and by Napoli fans, I mean Liverpool fans who like Rafa

I'm gonna support Parma.

@Suen, who's our best player?

Inter couldn't do anything against Iachini either.

You can of course also start a Serie B fans club.

I'm over that period of my life. You will be alone Susan, with Catania.

Wilbur

Banned
Going to The Imitation Game. Everyone is telling me it's wank

Pls write about it

He hates Del Piero ;_; ;_;

Have some time tomorro, will write about that and Foxcatcher.

Imitation Game is shit.

I don't want to watch the other films that got a best supporting actor nom. It will make me more irate if JK loses and I have seen their inferior performances.

Ed Norton is sublime as well to be honest. Ruffalo was very good. Can't remember who else was nommed. Duvall and... ??

Edit: oh, Hawke. Haven't seen Boyhood yet.

Only for flabber's sake, and I'd pretend to be watching Napoli's game while I'm actually and secretly watching Serie B in embarrassment.

You were a glory hunter in the 90's but have now been purified of your embarrassing past.

May Pharao bless you Shanks.

I never thought you'd sink this low Wood. I can't believe this.

hahaha, m8 I bailed on Parma after my dad didn't take me to the CWC final at Wembley in 93. I only faked interest in them because of a young keeper named Buffon :p

But seriously, I would argue that Parma's best of the 90s is only behind Milan, Barca, Utd, Arsenal, and Juve. Not bad for a small Serie C team

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's actually fun to watch most teams in Serie A just for the banter between their presidents and fans

Watching Parma find new ways to collapse every week is a guilty pleasure

jts

...hate me...
Yeah I am. I can imagine it's horrible to learn Finnish from scratch :/
It is but oh well. At least there's all the cool swear words and expressions.
Hmm, I can get the N3DS for 150 euros or the XL for 180 euros. But I'm still not decided on which to get
LhwRz7R.png
Fanboi
iLyFDpUOiXR21.png

I'd get the XL tho. Larger screens mean more to me than faceplates.

Real answer: get the Wii U instead.

Suen

There are a lot of Napoli fans on here.

and by Napoli fans, I mean Liverpool fans who like Rafa

I'm gonna support Parma.

@Suen, who's our best player?
Welcome m8.

Best and most talented?

Cassano.

Somewhat promising but still meh?

Mendes (Loan)
Biabiany
Coda
Acquah

Could be good again?

Paletta
Nocerino (welcome m8)

Apparently we're in for some other players in the mercato now. There's been more positive news in the past two days and Nocerino is an upgrade over anything we have.

Help

He played for Juve ISNT THAT ENOUGH

Buffon, Pirlo and Marchisio are just as classy, wife problems aside.

Del Boy is a whole other level of class. I don't remember him not towing the party line. Buffon speaks free as shit. He calls it as he sees it.
Plus he is a secret fascist 88

Suen

It's actually fun to watch most teams in Serie A just for the banter between their presidents and fans
I agree, probably one of the best things about Serie A. I will pretend the rest of your post doesn't exist my dear Yoghyurt

CCS

Banned
I still can't believe Sunderland have got rid of Altidore only to sign Defoe. It's like beating cancer and celebrating by catching AIDS.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Del Boy is a whole other level of class. I don't remember him not towing the party line. Buffon speaks free as shit. He calls it as he sees it.
Plus he is a secret fascist 88
He probably was :lol he was young and stupid.

I'm sure he's not anymore.

Hixx

I still can't believe Sunderland have got rid of Altidore only to sign Defoe. It's like beating cancer and celebrating by catching AIDS.

wtf

Apart from your fucking wanktastically shit analogy, it's a shit opinion.

Suen

Wait what
He said he is happy to play with Cassano or some shit and have been giving a number already. It's official m8, just a loan though but a loan we need.

We're also pushing for Silvestre Varela. What can WBA and Porto fans tell me about this guy?

Our new messiah

taci-620x420.jpg

Hixx

There are people who genuinely think Defoe is a bad signing?

h8xug2P.png
h8xug2P.png
h8xug2P.png
h8xug2P.png

I suppose his stats on FM must be pretty shit. We should sign Dybala or Vietto or someone, rite??

KidJr

Why do you lot think Defoe is a bad signing. Sunderland needs goals. Defoe guarantee's you goals.

There going to be in a relegation scrap and a striker who guarentee's you goals is pricesless asset.

CCS

Banned

h8xug2P.png
h8xug2P.png
h8xug2P.png
h8xug2P.png

I suppose his stats on FM must be pretty shit. We should sign Dybala or Vietto or someone, rite??

He won't get more than 5 goals in the league for the rest of the season. I'll bet my avatar on that.

h8xug2P.png
h8xug2P.png
h8xug2P.png
h8xug2P.png

I remember him being pretty shit for a good while before he left Spurs, and signing him on a contract until he's about 55 seems like a shit deal yes. Dybala you can only dream of. The fuck is a Vietto.

Hixx

He won't get more than 5 goals in the league for the rest of the season. I'll bet my avatar on that.

Chances are he won't start this weekend, so he'll start 16 games max. If he gets 5 in 16, that'll be just shy of 1 in 3. Which is all we would expect.

Considering our current strikers are 1 in 5 or 6...

Stick to FM, mate.

I remember him being pretty shit for a good while before he left Spurs, and signing him on a contract until he's about 55 seems like a shit deal yes. Dybala you can only dream of. The fuck is a Vietto.

He'll be 36 when his contract ends.

I remember when people were laughing at us for signing O'Shea... and he's getting better the older he is.

L1NETT

Defoe will do alright for them, but only thing is that 3 1/2 year deal Hixx. Hefty old contract for a 32 year old.

Better than trying to go for a unproven 'well good on FM innit star' or some Championship lad like Deeney

----

Wilburitto you gonna see Ex Machina

havin a Nandos than seeing it straight after when it comes out Wednesday. Looks crackin, enjoyed stuff Garland has written.

jts

...hate me...
That analogy made me laugh :lol

Although surely the other way round

Defoe can be cured

Altidore is fatal

I don't know man.

AIDS is pretty treatable these days.

Dunno what I'd choose if I had to.

It's like russian roulette vs getting tased every other day.

Why are Manchester having their transfer summit on January 16th?

It's likely to decide who to press for now and who to leave until the summer.

One would assume we've made inroads at this point and it's to discuss who can actually be attained now and for what price etc.

At least we've done the scouting part
ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom