• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/2015 |OT12| Old Man Looking For 17 year olds. Contact Arsene

Status
Not open for further replies.

tri_willy

Some of the stuff of Mancini seems a bit extreme, but yeah, I can see it. He's a well known pompous cunt. The stuff on Tevez seems spot on. Truly one of the people.

Why the hell would Liverpool want another Borini & a megacunt to boot. Why would anyone.

They signed Podolski and Shaqiri. And they're under investigation by UEFA. They will HAVE TO sell. Both Icardi and Handanovic are goners come summer, imo.

I'm so torn on Jovetic to Juve. I honestly don't think he'll ever be as good as the pre-injury Jojo. What a player that was. :|

because the computer said yes

Not for kids and the like. That's why I added that I don't care. But there are still a lot of people in our country who don't speak or understand English well enough. There was this guy from another study we share a class with for English. I thought he was joking when he started his presentation, but his English pronunciation was really that bad :lol

Message being, for people like my 7-year old cousin and my grandpa it's good if there's a menu in Dutch.
fucking cunts should learn English then, but they don't because everything gets dubbed.

jts

...hate me...
Just go for Chinese or something right away. We've all been there.
There's an interesting frustration to observe if you can actually read the alphabet.

But of course, the pros knew the shortcuts to set their phone to their desired language right away.

Linius

fucking cunts should learn English then, but they don't because everything gets dubbed.

My cousin is slowly transitioning into watching media in English now. Or at least, he's skilled enough to follow subtitles now. So he's watching some English stuff now that isn't available dubbed. Hopefully he will be watching animation movies in English soon.

jts

...hate me...
Eihän ole. Helppoa kuin mikä!

Dat title tho
iEMiwl3.png

Suksi vittuun m8

Some good news, Castan, the most underrated defender in the world, is back in training after recovering from his brain surgery.

Castan is a beast and if Wenger watched over 18s he should bid for him, becuase he is better than the two idiots we have right now. How David Luiz is picked over him just goes to show how the Brazilian national team is a marketing gimmick these days.

Probity

I should probably learn Russian before the World Cup, since I have low expectations for their fluent understanding of German and English.

I am just pretty good as CS too, so that'd be nice.

Zabojnik

because the computer said yes

Can't argue with that.

Some good news, Castan, the most underrated defender in the world, is back in training after recovering from his brain surgery.

Castan is a beast and if Wenger watched over 18s he should bid for him, becuase he is better than the two idiots we have right now. How David Luiz is picked over him just goes to show how the Brazilian national team is a marketing gimmick these days.

Good to hear about Castan, both him and Benatia were brilliant for Roma last season. He should take his sweet time with the recovery though. :p

Sorry Hitch. The kid would rather develop at Real Madrid Castilla than with you.

His loss.

He'll have some of the best coaches in the world at Madrid, but he still won't make 20 starts for the first team.

Icardi seems like a very good player, but a massive cunt. The kind of cunt who fucks up the team chemistry off the pitch, and acts like such a twat that other players start wanting to leave.

I should probably learn Russian before the World Cup, since I have low expectations for their fluent understanding of German and English.

When I went to Russia as a 16 year old with my school the only person I came across who spoke English was the only one who mattered. he was a Ghanian bouncer who had lived in Birmingham, so when he heard a bunch of London lads walking along he pulled us into the club. 20 shots of vodka later I wished he didn't speak English :((((

I spent the next day puking in front of my teacher in every landmark in Moscow

Peco

Torres pls

C9fWJ1P.png

Why are you even pretending to be a juventino when you're this enthusiastic about Roma players? Be honest with yourself.

Linius

Gymnasium. First year Latin. Year two and three both Latin and Greek. After year three you get to pick which one (or neither or both) you want to continue with.

Honestly no clue. Because we can.

Lol, so cray. Never knew that, always thought you had to decide between Latin and Greek from the start. Fuckin ell

Good to hear about Castan, both him and Benatia were brilliant for Roma last season. He should take his sweet time with the recovery though. :p

Roma are horrendous this year and with him back for the run in then they will be a much better outfit.
At least every other defender is still shit

Torres pls

C9fWJ1P.png

Why are you even pretending to be a juventino when you're this enthusiastic about Roma players? Be honest with yourself.

lol, I just genuinely love Totti, he is the greatest we have produced and watching him in 2000 was breathtaking. But by that stage I was a committed juve boy. I have absolutely no interest in watching Roma unless Totti is playing. Same with Milan, I love watching them for El Shaarawy, but have have very little interest if he is not in playing.

I am an Italy fan above all else. It is why I am watching more and more Sassuolo this season.

As for Castan, I want Arsenal, or Juve, to buy him because last year he was one of the best defenders in the world. So i am really happy that he is healthy and back in training especially after something as serious as brain surgery

Suen

I have decided to pick Inter as my first Serie A team and Napoli as my second Serie A team if Taci can't save Parma from relegation. The balance needs to be restored in this abusive, discriminating and disgusting community.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have decided to pick Inter as my first Serie A team and Napoli as my second Serie A team if Taci can't save Parma from relegation. The balance needs to be restored in this abusive, discriminating and disgusting community.
Pick Napoli

I haven't watched a single minute of Parma live this season, except for the Juve game. I don't even know why I fake interest in them.

Suen

Pick Napoli
Only for flabber's sake, and I'd pretend to be watching Napoli's game while I'm actually and secretly watching Serie B in embarrassment.

I haven't watched a single minute of Parma live this season, except for the Juve game. I don't even know why I fake interest in them.
You were a glory hunter in the 90's but have now been purified of your embarrassing past.

May Pharao bless you Shanks.

The most enjoyable moment involving Parma this season

4Ml4lsG.gif
I never thought you'd sink this low Wood. I can't believe this.

The most enjoyable moment involving Parma this season

4Ml4lsG.gif

Fucking hell, first time I have seen that. Absolutely shocking defending.

This really is the worst year I have ever seen for defending in Serie A.

Because insult I heard to the league was my buddy who only cares about football for gambling reasons who said " Gerrard should have moved to Serie A, the American lads will destroy him with their fitness, he needs the slowness of Serie A"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom