• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula One 2023 |OT| Back to Black

Best Livery award goes to

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bYvzhsQ.png

Pastry really needs to start learning to manage, nurture and feel the tyres after his first season, or he won’t be able to come on top when it counts.

cormack12

Gold Member
I feel the closeness of today's GP is a bit overblown. Even with the stars aligned, red bull carrying an injury and Max starting from 6th they still just couldn't get the win.

I'm fully expecting another 20second gap between p1 and p2 next time

xrnzaaas

It was great watching Nando and Checo having a clean fight all the way to the end. Aston deserved that podium after a rough second part of the season.

You can get used to the kind of "race" Charles had...

Gabs2T2.jpg

Last edited:

cormack12

Gold Member
Was nice to see Lando have a go at Max for 4 corners. I think most know it isn't worth the battle sadly. Even if they get in front, the victory would be pyrrhic because I think they know Max would always come back with less deg.

Really hope we have a more competitive season in 24. But based on everyone except Mclaren I don't see it, and I can't see Mclaren even closing the gap though they look the most likely to at the moment.

Xcell Miguel

Gold Member
What a shitshow with the drain covers. Vegas is a mistake. Should be taken off the calendar.
Imagine paying so much to get a seat there and only be able to watch 8 minutes of FP1, and then no FP2 as the the track was emptied before it started way later than expected 😂

What a shitshow.

And Sainz getting a penalty for changing parts, because of the track...

xrnzaaas

I have to say, they've already done quite a lot in one day to turn this GP weekend into a trainwreck. Can't wait for more to just enjoy watching all that money they've spent burn.

Last edited:

xrnzaaas

Rumors are that Guenther and Gene had different opinions on the future of the team. Wouldn't be surprised if Gene wanted to keep everything as it is and just dragging along without any ambitions to become proper midfielders. What's also sad is that they continue to operate in this shitty manner while everyone's treating Andretti like the antichrist or something.

Phobos Base

Every outlet is reporting it so sounds like it really is going to happen. F1 must be happy after yesterdays' Andretti farce.

xrnzaaas

I enjoy the conspiracy theory that they've been holding off with this announcement until Andretti is finally rejected. ;)

Anyway it must mean Mercedes doesn't show like it's going to be able to challenge RBR with the upcoming upgrades. Lewis may as well fulfill every driver's dream and drive for Ferrari, even if it's for the ~2 final years of his career.

Last edited:
Lewis going to Ferrari?
I’m kind of shocked, rumors are one thing, but wow. So that means Sainz is definitely out. Who will fill Lewis’s seat at Mercedes?

Ferrari seems to be where champions go to die lol. They want to drive the red car before they leave the sport. Would love to see Lewis nab 1 more title, but I think that dream is done now.

Was never a huge George Russell fan, do t really care what he does, but I don’t expect anythin great from him.

Will be fun to see how Leclerc and Hamilton get on.

Edit.
The best would have been Lewis to Redbull. Then him and max could actually settle things. Checo is a non factor imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom