• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forspoken - Official 4 Minute Gameplay Trailer

iHaunter

gameplay looked boring
world empty
dont like face and attitude
fokin dragon
was more exited before first fokin dragon trailer since i though it would be closer to agnis philosophy tech demo
discount pile maybe if good reviews
I guess your shit doesn't stink either.

Kssio_Aug

Thats why I eat my birthday cake with your mom.

I thought you only like parties where your mom is involved.

You've been put on ignore.
Don't expect replies from me anymore, petulant child.

What this thread has become!!

mad kenny mccormick GIF by South Park

Last edited:

NikuNashi

I'm asking if it is a parody account because the alternative is that you are, in fact, racist.

And in case you're wondering, statements like these

Are racist as fuck. So I much prefer you to actually be a troll than a racist.
Nothing racist whatsoever about that statement. You seem like an outrage tourist that's recently migrated from an echo chamber and is being faced with conflicting opinions and are struggling to handle that.

Taksu

Neo Member
I dont really know why you randomly become agressive from my honest opinion of a gameplay trailer. Pretty sure i have said nothing special or something that i would not say from another game. What in my comment is so important to you to begin wondering my feces aromical properties. Game looks bland and only 1st trailer was good. Fokin dragon.

UnNamed

Banned
Lumina Engine is actually a very solid engine, I remember some tech demo back in the day. I don't know why this game looks very dull.

B D Joe

Who cares if this game is woke or not or anything about it

No self respecting grown up man should be interested in a game where you control a young girl who casts spells whilst shouting 'fuck off' or other cringeworthy nonsense and then does upgrades via her nail polish.

We're not the target audience, move on people lol

Top Bottom