• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first GAF post! :) Hey everyone, I'd really appreciate it if I could get a transparent background of this. Thanks! http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/egamia/images/2/2d/300px-Woods_infobox_image.png/revision/latest?cb=20110826113103
I saw this one online I just resized it for GAF standards.

2w67Vwq.png

Tarkus

It's almost time for Chuck Schuldiner memorial week. Can somebody give me a transparent of the immortal?
1522.jpg

Lower border at the right hand, upper border at hair. I'd really appreciate it.

My first post!

could I get the avatar look with this pic?

-snip-
KDtfh4y.png
TJtb5sr.png
TcXsSWZ.png
hpP0uzc.png

Welcome to the best gaming forum on the Internet!
Can someone make me a clean sock avatar?! Thanks in advance.
VgCx1Hr.png
CB5DYuh.png
DKOTkGT.png
7TxGRMc.png

My first GAF post! :) Hey everyone, I'd really appreciate it if I could get a transparent background of this. Thanks! http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/egamia/images/2/2d/300px-Woods_infobox_image.png/revision/latest?cb=20110826113103
Klwmuu2.png
HLnmAjL.png
ZZSjjdt.png

Welcome!
Can someone make this a transparent avatar please?

Thanks.
ZpEA6AE.png
vvOvuNQ.png
j7FhKxJ.png

Could someone make an avatar out of this? It's fine if you cut off the sides a little bit.

Thanks in advance!
FRmrnCA.png
Nsd0Ubk.png
RTEeq4v.png

Mediking

Just joined Neogaf! :) I will shower anyone with love if you can give me an avatar of either Titus from FF X or the Persona 3 main character guy! Thank you!

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
I hate to ask, but would I be able to have an avatar of Dudley here, but Christmas-ized?

latest

Also, thanks to all of you guys; you make great work! One of these days, I'll get the hang of Gimp...

Bkhy9kS.png
gCqvVei.png

If someone could make a transparent avatar that focuses on Rosalina that would be much appreciated. Alternatively, a transparent avatar that focuses on her head - with christmas hat visible - would also be great.

Thanks in advance!

TN1S4hN.png
AXUldAH.png

farmerboy

HI!!

Can someone please resize my avatar as I have no idea how to do it. It just looks a bit small on screen.

Yes. Yes, I have avatar envy.

gsaLRWA.png

Could someone make this look nice and sharp as a Gaf avatar? Mine currently looks a bit fuzzy. Also, if its not trouble to ask, could I get a second copy with a Santa hat on it?

Edit: Or a Rudolph thing could be cool.

Hello everyone! I just joined NeoGAF, I'm so excited to finally participate in this forum after lurking for so long.

So I'd like someone to add transparancy to the avatar I'm using at the moment (instead of a black background), I post the image here as well:

MsDoGNe.png

Thanks a lot!

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Omg if someone could turn me into a Christmas bulb ornament that would be the dopest thing to happen in my life.

cabot

Hello, can someone make this avatar transparent? I can resize it myself if you cant be bothered.

I'm building up my collection of transparent gorillaz avatars!

thanks again, guys!

Hello, can someone make this avatar transparent? I can resize it myself if you cant be bothered.

I'm building up my collection of transparent gorillaz avatars!

thanks again, guys!
hOJWUx9.png
dPTM77D.png
J6POkfw.png

Hello everyone! I just joined NeoGAF, I'm so excited to finally participate in this forum after lurking for so long.

So I'd like someone to add transparancy to the avatar I'm using at the moment (instead of a black background), I post the image here as well:

-snip-

Thanks a lot!
zruC0Zh.png
9IdGOmz.png

-snip-

Could someone make this look nice and sharp as a Gaf avatar? Mine currently looks a bit fuzzy. Also, if its not trouble to ask, could I get a second copy with a Santa hat on it?

Edit: Or a Rudolph thing could be cool.
YJXaKJX.png
aKulZp5.png
G9qC0Dm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom