• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
ebwqWOE.png

AdM3MvI.png

hqmFiT3.png

MpxdmBu.png
Those are so God damned awesome!

Thanks a lot man

Deques

Can anyone put a Santa hat on my avatar?

I also tried to make the background transparent but for some reason the uploaded picture wont doesn't show transparency

Could someone please make her have a transparent background and just have her as the avatar. Thanks!
khhd28_1509155_thumb.jpg

AA29IM3.png

Could someone hook Tinashe up with a Santa Hat? Other thread seems totally dead.

7YrQjgt.png

Can someone please avatarize this for me :)

belwas_the_strong__game_of_throne_s_fanart__by_nicosax-d76s50p.jpg

GW4H1CR.png

Ds6aL7k.png

V1hUiPT.png

QGFwUBG.png

Po60ydw.png

I would like transparent versions of these two, as well as Santa hat versions (transparent as well):

image.php

4AWhRlJ.png

Thanks.

rS3t7Vk.png

ii9mG3T.png

kac2IV5.png

icXGW9q.png

Could anyone make the background transparent for me? It's a pain in the arse for me! Much appreciated if you can!

rjz4Ksm.png

Ymen6tR.png

MUnited83

For you.
I'd like to get avatar sized versions of these two images please:

(transparent background, just the face +neck/collar in the first one, just the face in the second)

Thanks in advance :)

Tizoc

Hope someone can help me here
I want to have an avatar of Jenks doing the sign in his hands
I couldn't find a good screenshot without the subtitles, but if someone can make the avy of Jenks+hand sign I'd really appreciate it.

Merry X-mas otherwise to the good folks who have made avatars for GAFfers year long :3

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Could I possibly request a better, more avatar-ized version of this?

RrsMwu6.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
halp! I would really appreciate it if someone could Kylo Ren-ify my avatar! The original source (needed, because of transparency and light around the 'chan'-text!

Pw0i6vY.png

My try on it, I'm fucking horrible with this shit :(

kmXJb54.png

I would seriously praise you to the Gods if you could do this for me ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom