• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaizer

Banned
Can someone avatar size with a close-up around the face please? Thanks in advance!

LvzWUsU.jpg

R8xguxr.jpg

Tizoc

Hi there, I'd like to have an avatar made from these images, any one will do long as the images look clear in teir 120x100 size
Using either of these 2 images

I'd like an avatar of the Persona 5 MC wearing a sombrero with the text PS4 console exclusive written at the bottom of the avatar/image.

If one could make an avy of this image
I'd like the MC to be wearing a sombrero with the chalkboard reading PS4 console exclusive

Appreciate if one could make an avatar and thanks in advance.

shiyrley

Banned
Can anyone make a proper avatar out of this?
My idea is a 100x120 px avatar (aka max size), with transparency. Only the upper half of the body, obviously, I know it's impossible to show it fully. Something similar to what I have right now, but properly done lol (I am really bad at image editing)

Thank you very much in advance!

Tako

Can anyone make a proper avatar out of this?
My idea is a 100x120 px avatar (aka max size), with transparency. Only the upper half of the body, obviously, I know it's impossible to show it fully. Something similar to what I have right now, but properly done lol (I am really bad at image editing)

Thank you very much in advance!

can i get some one to whip up sceptile into a avatar please

just a head shot please also could i get this one too with the background edited out please
Here you guys go
r8mcHvh.png

5bWWNEW.png

OTVOjzT.png

Tizoc

For the new page :X

Hi there, I'd like to have an avatar made from these images, any one will do long as the images look clear in teir 120x100 size
Using either of these 2 images

I'd like an avatar of the Persona 5 MC wearing a sombrero with the text PS4 console exclusive written at the bottom of the avatar/image.

If one could make an avy of this image
I'd like the MC to be wearing a sombrero with the chalkboard reading PS4 console exclusive

Appreciate if one could make an avatar and thanks in advance.

Coreda

GAF's formatting limitations are quite something when you think about it.

A list of things to consider for a single transparent header image:

- Needs to look good on 4 color schemes (Mobile: Black/White, Desktop: dark grey/light grey).
- (Ideally) be scalable for larger resolutions and to align with wrapped body text while still keeping legibility for smaller screens.
- If producing a large image balance the horizontal to vertical ratio so users of high resolutions aren't faced with scaling too obnoxious.
- Keep in mind the size of the image-based secondary text compared to the body text.
- Not be divided into vertical sections for different links (since the mobile version leaves gaps between the images) or horizontal sections (since it will break to a new line when the viewport is resized).
- Not have any prominent light or colored strokes or lines as Firefox/Chrome produce awful PNG scaling artifacts on such edges when the page is resized.
- Balance how much whitespace to add or leave out since the indent tag margins for images on mobile are askew and there are no centering tags. Or take the easier route and just left align everything.
- Be filesize optimized. Thankfully PNGCrush is useful here, though Abload.de doesn't support indexed PNGs.

Basically some kind of compromise is made for pretty much any header image.

Marvel

could never
Hello lovely people! can somebody shop some Deal With It shades onto Mr. Bison for me? and make him Transparent.

E9s8ncE.png

Much appreciated.

Yo could someone remove the white lines off my avatar so that the lower left image is boxed in. I could get rid of most of them fine myself, but the ones on her neck and arm I find hard to get rid of without it looking like crap.

Here's the og if ya need it.
Ydzju0j.jpg

Ayumi

Hoping a cool soul can help me remove the background and make this avatar ready!
(Would love it to be flipped horizontally too, but I can do that myself.)

Much appreciated. <3

sehFok3.jpg

Damn you did your thing with those. I'm saving all of those. How'd you manage to make those white lines blend in with the neck and arms and blow up the small pick without it losing image quality?

Would any of you pro's be able to avatarize this guy? Simple "cut out silhouette" png or whatever allows him to be "cut out". I realize he is kinda low contrast wise... so feel free to do any level adjustements needed to make him look "good". If not, no worries either way :)

If that's a shitty request (bad image i know)... would someone and/or take the vector-esq LMB bird skull and do a simple recreation in white... transparent background png style? Or if anyone's feeling adventerous... attempt to recreate the LMB's blue shield, white bird skull patch?

Any and everything appreciated. TIA!

Coreda

Could someone make this an avatar for me?

Thanks.

superleaf7-transparendxr4t.png

Colors are for whatever reason slightly more saturated when importing the image.

Damn you did your thing with those. I'm saving all of those. How'd you manage to make those white lines blend in with the neck and arms and blow up the small pick without it losing image quality?

Found a larger version of it and used the Patch tool. Patch tool is God's gift to man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom