• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skelekey

nRHtQIQ.png

QRwtYEy.png

MWHSghr.png
4HGIwm1.png

pHAwXt2.png
MOfXeTy.png

gFPbLsX.png
aSOiezT.png

Thank You!

Westraid

Hey, can someone help me turn the logo into an avatar? I gave it a shot but it came out pretty noisy, don't know if anyone else can make it cleaner

http://i.imgur.com/5FuL1nD.jpg
Used the standard size for the avatar, wasn't sure which size you preferred so here's three to choose from. :)

avas7jk2m.png
avamd7jq6.png
avalusk75.png

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum :)

Could someone please make my avatar have a transparent background?
Welcome!
How's this?
hl2fr_1kokob.png
hl2fr3njjh.png

hl2_1nmk75.png
hl2_2okkht.png

Upper two have the 100*120 size, the others are cropped to size.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Could I get this cropped around the face and shoulders so there's no shield? Transparent background too?

fVdUtCI.jpg

And a transparent background with T'Challa's face/shoulders cropped?

caramac

Why is it that my image has a transparent background here:

http://i.imgur.com/CzJrvgH.png[IMG]

but when I link it to my avatar it doesn't?[/QUOTE]

The size seems ok but you should save it as a .png image for transparency to work.

[quote="Kater, post: 198506073"]Can anyone do a better job? I'm still a bit of a noob when it comes to photo editing. Would appreciate the help![/QUOTE]

Your attempt is fine but here's another option for you.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fs9HLcS.png

LoveCake

Hi,

I am wondering if somebody could help me, I have helped people here in the past as I'm not too bad with PhotoShop etc (I'm not great but help when/where I can) but my skill level is not high enough to do what I am after.

What I would like help with is, I would like my Mii avatar to have a PS-VR headset (all the icons in my avatar are the current systems I use you see) but I want the sort of see-through effect like in these images below:

S1Xst0o.jpg

VbZi9nG.jpg

I have had a go myself but the effect is woefull :(

I cannot get the reflective effect to look right at all, would a kind GAF PhotoShop king be able to create a mask in PNG that I can add on to the top layer of my avatar please?

I have put a full PS-VR on my avatar but it just looks wrong.

Mexen

Can I get a no background on this (I have included the original image as well) with the focus being Ishikawa's head and as much of the VR equipment as possible...thanks.

UwWwouQ.png

original

N7Ey2ZP.png

Im trying to get no background for my ps4 picture anyone wanna hook me up (i dunno if its allowed since its not for gaf sorry if im over stepping) the white backgroind kills it for me

Thanks!

Angel_DvA

Can someone make's me an avatar ( the 100x120 ratio ) from this pretty please, I'll be using both of them ? ( If you remove the Konami logo, it will be awesome but if you can't that's ok too XD )

MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-Ash-Face.jpg

VChofor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom