• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puruzi

Banned
Can someone make a transparent avatar of the girl on the right for me?

VSZvjbL.png

Thank you

Tuck

Can someone isolate Ratchet and make it avatar sized for me? (Please)

Or just make it avatar sized. Which is proving shockingly difficult for me on my mac =/

20RURLb.jpg

Kiru

If anyone could make this Avatar-resize this for me, i'd massively appreciate it ^.^

Instructions not clear and I was bored, sooo

lVKbFB0.png
013Sq05.png
NsqsMuG.png
bAGroUx.png
2n1tcfZ.png
lUEtCZc.png
KLKkCQt.png

:)

Anybody? I'll be your best friend.

First I tried to modify your avatar to look better in Dark Mode:

a03RfqG.png
PlR37yT.png
K7Zwfw2.png
nVl7EIz.png

but then I noticed that these look horrible in Light Mode... so reverted back...
Here:
URoNcMw.png
P937PeT.png
PeC8fhl.png
qAajpAc.png

Hope one of these is alright. I can still make changes for you!

If I can make me an avvie of his face I'll love you forever. It's a big image though so I dunno how much magic it'll take. And if the graphics on the side don't show that'd be awesome but I'm not picky.

Like this ?
LYF8Tzv.png

Can someone isolate Ratchet and make it avatar sized for me? (Please)

Or just make it avatar sized. Which is proving shockingly difficult for me on my mac =/

20RURLb.jpg

Hope this is what you wanted:
bdyTsJ2.png

Can I get a avatar of this pic?

http://imgur.com/K3PmUK7
hwI8p1U.jpg

Hello, could someone make a transparent avatar by keeping his body & head (or cutting down his lower bust part if it doesn't match the avatar size limit?)

Thanks for your time !

R9pOM23.png

Could I get an avi of this picture with the background transparent please.

YyWp9XW.png

LaNaranja

Can someone add #TeamIronMan or #TeamStark to my avatar? Maybe throw in the Iron Man and/or War Machine emoji next to it? I trust y'alls judgement on what would look best. Thanks a bunch in advance.

yhDLbGY.png
5Ycfo70.png

650x366

First I tried to modify your avatar to look better in Dark Mode:

a03RfqG.png
PlR37yT.png
K7Zwfw2.png
nVl7EIz.png

but then I noticed that these look horrible in Light Mode... so reverted back...
Here:
URoNcMw.png
P937PeT.png
PeC8fhl.png
qAajpAc.png

Hope one of these is alright. I can still make changes for you!

Thanks buddy, as promised I am now your best friend, do with this what you will.

Ketch

I was hoping someone could clean up my current avatar. I really like the flat shaded look of it, but can you make the background transparent and maybe sharpen the silhouette? I don't know how these things work.

IdYrI6V.jpg

Any chance of getting just the Cammy? No need for the background really just want upper torso, arm, face and hair. If the proportions are all messed up or it can't be done let me know.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kiru

23qwerty

Could someone make avatars for these with transparent backgrounds please?

BYyuUZE8.jpg

WTg0a3v.jpg

BQLPjS8.png

7mLzja0.png

Working on the other two requests

Can someone avatarize the little guy in the picture for me and make it transparent for me?

how's this, he was a bit too wide to fit all of him in the avatar

MIedelR.png

rWlUwZ1.png

NFL Draft is next week.

Is it possible to have my Avatar wearing a 49ers cap like this one?
thumb.aspx

The hat you provided wasn't the greatest perspective so I found a similar one with a better perspective as well, not perfect though

fAaMDN5.png

mUH4BW1.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Can someone avatar this maybe?

12974419_10205946226629825_9166665048828348790_n.jpg

butalala

I can't figure out why this image doesn't have a transparent background in my avatar, but I would really appreciate someone editing it to have one for me.

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom