• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza franchise proves Xbox can compete with console exclusivity and still find success.

They should all have their exclusives, yes.
Forza is just another example of Xbox making things worse by pushing GaaS/GP if anything.

Meanwhile GT meta scores are high 90’s per usual and it totally isn’t a live service franchise now. In fact I bet they don’t even allow you to buy in game credits with real money or anything.

Meanwhile GT meta scores are high 90’s per usual and it totally isn’t a live service franchise now. In fact I bet they don’t even allow you to buy in game credits with real money or anything.
It was a complete package day 1. It wasn't released in shambles to a subscription model.

Stamps1646

Xbox-Forza franchise: 16 million units sold. I'm sure the series has sold more, but MS only shows played after 2016.
PlayStation-Gran Turismo franchise: 90 million units sold.
Nintendo-Mario Kart franchise: 173 million units sold.

Last edited:
Forza Horizon towers over every other racing franchise. Nothing is on par with it. Motorsport is like its boring cousin...

Hey-Arnold-Weird-Cousin-Arnie.jpg

Top Bottom