• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 5 Official Announce Trailer

elliot5

Performance mode all day every day. Graphics looks like it has slightly better lighting on the cars and the draw distance on foliage and such is much greater, but not worth the 30 fps

Performance mode all the way, and I didn't notice that much of a difference in graphics
Same. The biggest difference I was actually able to notice was the quality of the dust and dirt spray from the Bronco. However since performance mode uses a different type of motion blur I much prefer the look of the performance mode and it looks clearer to me at time. I'll definitely be playing in performance mode, but I'm curious how well my PC can run the game on my 1440p monitor.

Performance mode looks better than I expected despite the aggressive pop-in. You don't really notice it while playing so it's fine. Shame this game is still held back by Xbox One.

elliot5

Performance mode looks better than I expected despite the aggressive pop-in. You don't really notice it while playing so it's fine. Shame this game is still held back by Xbox One.
Is it though. That just means more people get to play the game, which is always good. We'll see the "non held back" Horizon in 2023 or so and see how it turns out

Top Bottom