• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Audio file hosting website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
I know there's a bunch of sites that allow free image hosting but what about brief audio clips and soundbytes in either wav. mp3. or midi format? I need to host a couple but can't find any one after doing an extensive google search.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Suranga3 said:
You can try yahoo brieface (http://briefcase.yahoo.com), its a storage media, but you only get 30 megs with a free yahoo account.

Thanks. I got a yahoo account. But will this yahoo briefcase allow me to upload a brief soundclip and then have it streamed for anyone who clicks on it, similar to 2and2.net? I discovered 2and2.net through omglemurs and found it to be very useful but it appears they're gone for good now :(

isamu

Hopefully 2and2.net comes back

isamu

2and2.net is back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom