• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Blue tooth headset - Buy.com

FrankT

In for 1, thanks. Protip, you can do google checkout about as many times as you can create a new email I believe. Got that tip from CAG.

Total

It's legit. Too bad I had to have my credit card cancelled not long ago. I got all the way to confirming the purchase, and I tried to see if my card number would still work, and I got rejected. I knew it was coming, but since this was free I decided to give it a piss in the wind anyway. I got owned =\

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
Does anyone have an opinion on that headset? I ditched the warhawk headset because I thought it sounded terrible. I have a feeling I'm just not going to like any bluetooth headset. On the other hand, I really need something.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
drakesfortune said:
Does anyone have an opinion on that headset? I ditched the warhawk headset because I thought it sounded terrible. I have a feeling I'm just not going to like any bluetooth headset. On the other hand, I really need something.

have you tried just using a USB headset?

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
US only....
chelsea.gif
.. DOES.NOT.COMPUTE!

Pimpwerx

Probably a POS. Probably gonna get cancelled by Buy. But I ordered one for the gf. Any chance this will be better than my Jabra BT250v? I already have a Plantronics that I like better than the Jabra, but if this Soyo is better too, then I'll give my gf the Jabra and use this one with either the PS3 or my phone. PEACE.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
is buy.com available anywhere but the US?

Every PS3 owner should be using this deal. Someone should spread the world out on PS forums. There is still a lot of silent folk on PSN

Aladuf

Banned
Sweet! I just ordered one, I'll have 2 headsets now but I had to at least try this because my current Bluetooth headset is kinda shitty. Thanks OP! :D

JdFoX187

Banned
Just ordered one myself, thanks for the link OP. Now, I can actually communicate with my teams in Resistance and Wowhawk.

Costanza

Banned
Defcon said:
Nice looking out. Ordered one myself. Gotta take the 7-9 day shipping if you want the $0 total though. :(
In my experience with Buy.com it's almost never 7-9 days... usually get it in 3.

PatzCU

Defcon said:
Nice looking out. Ordered one myself. Gotta take the 7-9 day shipping if you want the $0 total though. :(

I did one of these deals, FREE with Google Checkout, from Buy.com for a 2GB MicroSD. I took the "Budget" 7-8 Day shipping, and it got to me like 4 days later. I think they just say 7-9 to cover their backs.

MisterHero

This is probably a silly question but does it come with a bluetooth reciever (USB dongle) or do I need to get one seperate?

This sucks, I just spent $28 on Amazon one of these and it already got here. I don't think it's worth the trouble of shipping it back.

That was for the shitty one that comes with Warhawk too, I imagine this one is better quality?

MisterHero said:
This is probably a silly question but does it come with a bluetooth reciever (USB dongle) or do I need to get one seperate?

PS3 has Bluetooth on its own.

JaseMath

I just signed up...and I'm not getting the $10 savings...

EDIT: It worked; set up a dummy account at the "new" Hotmail site! Awesome, thanks for this heads up!

FrankT

JasonMCG said:
I just signed up...and I'm not getting the $10 savings...

You go through google checkout? If you did and you have never used it before or used a different email it should have worked. You will see the savings total on the google checkout area in google. Buy.com normally doesn't show the savings on their site itself, but it works as I've used them before with this.

so_awes

Banned
Jtyettis said:
In for 1, thanks. Protip, you can do google checkout about as many times as you can create a new email I believe. Got that tip from CAG.

Total

that used to be the case, but now you'd need a new cc# for each new email.

Costanza

Banned
so_awes said:
that used to be the case, but now you'd need a new cc# for each new email.
no you don't, i bought a blu-ray movie with the deal a few weeks ago and just used the same credit card to order this.

Top Bottom