• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
egaSrTm.jpg

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Well, it's not a micro-penis is it?

Unless I've been measuring it wrong all these years...

I'm pissed as a fart on a Monday.

Last edited:
today and tomorrow are my Friday Night/s.

i'll still have my own friday night of course but i won't be able to spend this friday night with you all.

need to start preparing for a long weekend. don't really need to do much today but tomorrow is going to be busy busy busy!

How am I spending my "Friday Night"? drinking beer (what a surprise), playing Baldurs Gate 3, and listening to Taylor Swift :messenger_tears_of_joy:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I dont want depressants my friend.

they work as muscle relaxers as well. They've helped me on that regard to 1: being able to sleep (couldn't lie on my back and both sides) 2: helped me when I began stretching (year+ ago) and being able to sit, stand and lie down (mostly) without pain. Now I'm able to strengthen my muscles, do my physical therapy etc.

Just my 2 cents.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I don't know your specific situation but i don't miss waking up from pain and eventually have to go out 4 in the morning because the pain was to much.

Artoris

Gold Member

i'll still have my own friday night of course but i won't be able to spend this friday night with you all.

need to start preparing for a long weekend. don't really need to do much today but tomorrow is going to be busy busy busy!

How am I spending my "Friday Night"? drinking beer (what a surprise), playing Baldurs Gate 3, and listening to Taylor Swift :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Baldurs Gate 3

is it good

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin

This thread is going way to fast for me to follow because it's like machine gun posts but I just wanted to say to nightmare-slain nightmare-slain to enjoy his "friday" 😃❤️

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I dont want depressants my friend.
Light stretching and walking will help an injured lower back in most circumstances, if it's something like a twinge or bulging disc. Best thing I ever did was find a decent chiropractor! The chiropractor done more for me in a fortnight than a physiotherapist did in over two years for three bulging discs.

Top Bottom