• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
7w6b60.jpg

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Happy Friday, Friday Gaf from Mauritius, been here three days and the place is unreal, if you're ever going to go on a tropical'ish holiday try for this place, the beaches are top drawer. Picked up a rental car today, some form of tiny Kia, it drives like bag of shit and sounds like an Abrams tank for some reason.. it's only a 1.0 litre. If you do drive here be careful, it's pretty much like driving in the UK except more death round every corner, it's crazy.. buy sea shoes too, and try the street food an all, had a takeaway of chicken noodles and havent shit myself yet, best noodles i've had..

I'm off to get smashed, already had two vodkas and some some pear type mixer, stay safe all, enjoy your Friday

No idea if this will go through, the hotels Wifi is from 1892 :messenger_tears_of_joy:

JvUooHl.jpg

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Happy Friday, Friday Gaf from Mauritius, been here three days and the place is unreal, if you're ever going to go on a tropical'ish holiday try for this place, the beaches are top drawer. Picked up a rental car today, some form of tiny Kia, it drives like bag of shit and sounds like an Abrams tank for some reason.. it's only a 1.0 litre. If you do drive here be careful, it's pretty much like driving in the UK except more death round every corner, it's crazy.. buy sea shoes too, and try the street food an all, had a takeaway of chicken noodles and havent shit myself yet, best noodles i've had..

I'm off to get smashed, already had two vodkas and some some pear type mixer, stay safe all, enjoy your Friday

No idea if this will go through, the hotels Wifi is from 1892 :messenger_tears_of_joy:

JvUooHl.jpg

Sounds amazing and LOL at the Abrams Kia.

Great picture as well.

Is that your sister? 👀

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
I smoke Marlboro Smooth, personally.
Not smoked for a long, long time.

Remember the days of getting one pound lunch money for school. Going the 'corner' shop getting 10 B&H for 89p and a box of matches for 7p and not having any lunch at school.

Also remember the days when 20 B&H was £1.89. Came in a lovely gold box.

Let that sink in...

* Benson & Hedges

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Anyone wanna know about my day?

Well... I bought a season ticket for Birmingham City and I did a walk to the ground today and spent about £300 on memorabilia. Got home, away, and a training shirt; plus scarf, stickers and a badge.

Fucks sake I wished I still smoked.... 20 fags is about £17.

Top Bottom