• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Jfc just had my one meal while watching jon levi.

Awesome

PJU8YZi.jpg

+

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Or there’s 50,000 photos of ugly Mia Khalifa or whatever she is and it’s like ‘private joke’ responses.

Anyway - don’t read into it.

Edit fucking auto correct.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Is that you
mos def

It’s best not to read into anything.

There’s plenty of cliques - I mean I like being part of this thread too but sometimes there is like roll calls and nobody adds me - do I take it personally or remember that I’m nearly 50 and have never met any of you?
Now you're getting tagged in everything I post tonight.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
mos def

Now you're getting tagged in everything I post tonight.
It's fine - not necessary. I was trying to null 22.22's concerns.

Obviously not that close to him but shouldn't be down if a post isn't replied to.

I don't fit in anywhere. 49, single, like my own space and time. Don't have any friends (no offence to forum members)

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
It’s best not to read into anything.

There’s plenty of cliques - I mean I like being part of this thread too but sometimes there is like roll calls and nobody adds me - do I take it personally or remember that I’m nearly 50 and have never met any of you?

Yeah you're right I guess.
Felt a bit melancholic last night. Thank you for adressing my post and gave me some perspective

"I don't fit in anywhere. 49, single, like my own space and time. Don't have any friends (no offence to forum members)"

Same here but 41. Except for IFYKYK.

See..we're bonding already ♡

It's when I tell you to be sub because Domination Danny called in sick.

Welcome 🌟

Its Friday GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Last edited:
Top Bottom