• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I can wait.

George Costanza Flirt GIF

Jk bro

Last edited:
well my friday night is fucked. just seen that Blink have cancelled the shows in Glasgow and Ireland. that was a waste of a 3 hours train ride to get to Glasgow :messenger_tears_of_joy:

good news i guess is that i will be drunk shit posting on here instead... going to find a bar and start early! and buy a new train ticket....

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
well my friday night is fucked. just seen that Blink have cancelled the shows in Glasgow and Ireland. that was a waste of a 3 hours train ride to get to Glasgow :messenger_tears_of_joy:

good news i guess is that i will be drunk shit posting on here instead... going to find a bar and start early! and buy a new train ticket....
Ah, sad to hear. Hope you make the best out of it.

The concert was gone in a blink. :censored:

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
22:22:22 22:22:22 As promised (even though I never promised anything), my trombone rendition of Pink Floyd's "Wish You Were Here":

will ferrell omg GIF

This has made my day!

Haha simply incredible

Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

Wow that sucks monkey dong brother =/ I knew you were pretty hyped going to them..

3 hours...

Con-Z-epT

Not actually there yet lol only just got on the fucking train but it's 3 hours. I could get off at an early stop and go back but fuck it. There's fuck all to do between here and Glasgow so I'll go there and get some drinks and find something else to do for the afternoon/evening.
It's certainly best to embrace the situation. That's the Friday Spirit! Don't get to drunk! :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Haha yeah that shit was ice cold Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT haha

I wanted to say something like that's what you get for listening to blink182, but decided against it haha

Again nightmare-slain nightmare-slain Hope you still can have some fun. And if you find it don't blink twice

👀
i'll ignore that... lol

decided i'll just get off at the next stop in 15 minutes and go back. not meant to get to Glasgow until 15:21 there's really no point going now i've looked at the train times. i could get there and go right back on a train or spend only an hour there before the next train. any later and i won't get back until 8:30PM at the earliest.

fuuuuuck :(

should get home by 4PM i think

Con-Z-epT

Does anyone have any plans tonight?
Trying to finish Armored Core 6 today. And browsing new sounds later on.

Been fasting since the 1st of August. 4 months without cigarettes and nearly no alcohol. More movement for the body and light exercises. Lost 5 kg.

What i want to say is that tonight i will grant myself some beer and chocolate. I miss sugar!

_GgQYZ.gif

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Trying to finish Armored Core 6 today. And browsing new sounds later on.

Been fasting since the 1st of August. 4 months without cigarets and nearly no alcohol. More movement for the body and light exercises. Lost 5 kg.

What i want to say is that tonight i will grant myself some beer and chocolate. I miss sugar!

_GgQYZ.gif

I'm very very proud of you my dearest! Go and treat yourself!

i can't find the thank you thread or be bothered doing a proper search so thank you for the gold John Marston John Marston !
back home now, cold beer being downed, got taylor swift on, cats out playing, chilling.

probably play some starfield/armored core or rocket league. since today has been a complete waste of time i might treat myself to some chinese food later. haven't had a takeout for what seems like forever. i'd probably have spent about £40-50 on beer at the concert tonight so got some money to spend :D

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

Starfield Starfield Starfield piss break Starfield Starfield Starfield Starfield Starfield 😊
Nice. Im gonna play some rubicon and likely have some company later on. Going to make guacamole yummy
The classic gamer piss bottle.

Snip

You really didn't need to pm me part of your collection babe

i can't find the thank you thread or be bothered doing a proper search so thank you for the gold John Marston John Marston !

back home now, cold beer being downed, got taylor swift on, cats out playing, chilling.

probably play some starfield/armored core or rocket league. since today has been a complete waste of time i might treat myself to some chinese food later. haven't had a takeout for what seems like forever. i'd probably have spent about £40-50 on beer at the concert tonight so got some money to spend :D

Yeah I was about to ask of you were home already. Sounds like a good plan!
Treat yourself to some nice takeout ♡

Last edited:
Top Bottom