• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G/A/F - Woman finds shark in pool, picks it up, throws it out.

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/a...t-of-cronulla-ocean-pool-20171010-gyyct7.html

I worry for this nation sometimes. Just last week a fisherman in SA said he tried to slap a great white shark on the head for biting off his depth sounder. Link to that story:
Article said:
A woman has been captured on film picking up a one-metre shark in a Cronulla rock pool and throwing it back into the ocean.

"He was only about a metre long."

"I was feeling sorry for him."

"If it had big teeth I wouldn't have done it."

Video in link. Throw me in a pool with a shark if old.

Izuna

Banned
Uh, you're cheating.

Edit: ohh nvm

Snapshot from video
1507691619328.jpg

Mathieran

Banned
Haha knew it had to be Australia.

Edit: lol at those two fishermen who were trying to slap that shark. I would have terrified.

Doc_Drop

What you mean to say is a lady helped a seemingly harmless fish out of a natural rock pool in order for it to swim away and not be further troubled by humans...

Seems like she did the shark a solid and didn't really put herself in danger either

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Not the type of pool I was expecting.

Though I couldn't figure how a shark would get in a pool, the video makes more sense.

I knew it had to be australia! Lol.

I have pictures of a zookeper picking up a komodo dragon, and going around with it on a leash. People here are the most bravest ever lol.

Kite

Saw this on reddit, apparently Port Jackson sharks have jaws made for grinding and crushing urchins and mollusks and stuff so they aren't dangerous.

Port_Jackson_Shark_Jaw_1.jpg

That fisherman video.

”Really? Not our sounder..." in the best Australian accent ever.

That got a good laugh out of me. Forget the shark that's almost the length of the boat, I just dropped $600 on that thing mate.

I knew it had to be australia! Lol.

I have pictures of a zookeper picking up a komodo dragon, and going around with it on a leash. People here are the most bravest ever lol.

I carried a very pissed off 1.6 metre goanna out of my backyard one day. It was either that or have it attack my dogs. Had to wrap him up in a towel because he wasn't having any of my shit and tried to bite me.

Nikodemos

Saw this on reddit, apparently Port Jackson sharks have jaws made for grinding and crushing urchins and mollusks and stuff so they aren't dangerous.
They've got spines on their fins (to stop larger fish from swallowing them) and they can still bite really hard.

But otherwise yeah, they're extremely docile.

Slime

Banned

Port_Jackson_Shark_Jaw_1.jpg

Of course it's not a regular old shark. Of course it's some weirder monstrosity.

Fuckin' Australia.

Replicant

Yeah, just another day in Aussie.

We throw away sharks, breeds Kangas, and infested with venomous spiders.

EDIT: F YEAH, STRAYAAAAA!!

Daedardus

This was one of the easier Australias in a while, don't think Germany has sharks and a shark in Florida would just be shot down.

Toxi

Banned
Animal news is always Australia unless it's alligator or bestiality-related.

General rule of thumb.

Top Bottom