• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF GOLD. The official 'Thank You' thread.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Wow.

Thanks nightmare-slain nightmare-slain for your gift!

Very generous and highly appreciated brother!

I've tasted hell for a mere couple minutes and it was foul.

So once again,

Thank you kind sir.

China Man GIF by BabylonBee

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Funny how many DMs I get asking "why" and even a couple wondering if I made a mistake 😆

I love this community.
Some have been here years and never had it. The option to gaft gold has been there since about the time I joined, but I only recall see it when someone would gaft a post. Also, it's uncommon given how selfish or simply uncaring many have become.

The 'why' you can get pretty creative with. If one asked me why I'd say, "Gold will keep you off the FBI's wanted list for 30-days. If you can find a safe haven in that time...good luck, sir/ma'am."

Big shout out to John Marston John Marston . Thank you for Gold! It is very generous. I will pay it forward.

I wanted to say something. Having been a lurker and then a member of Neogaf for 15 years. Between two accounts.

Lately this is the best this community has been in some time. Easily since before the split that resulted in Open Critic and Resetera.

It is nice to see Neogaf healing. I currently think this is one of the best forums on the internet again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom