• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF GOLD. The official 'Thank You' thread.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
50 Cent Rap GIF

Also double bankrupt as been made redundant

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Next Gafting spree is scheduled for august the 18th. Stay tuned 😃
You need to add some requirements though.

Here's a prototype T & C...

1. Recipients of 'gafted gold' must photo edit their AV to add something gold-ish to it

2. Many ask the gafter: why? The gafter will tell you why...are you sure you want to know the answer? You have no choice as you've already asked. [note: Gafter's why may cause PSTD but...it'll wear off]

3. Be grateful. Possibly consider gafting someone or something (a post).

All terms subject to change to the utmost extreme extent any given time by the gafter, moderators or site owner

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
You need to add some requirements though.

Here's a prototype T & C...

1. Recipients of 'gafted gold' must photo edit their AV to add something gold-ish to it

2. Many ask the gafter: why? The gafter will tell you why...are you sure you want to know the answer? You have no choice as you've already asked. [note: Gafter's why may cause PSTD but...it'll wear off]

3. Be grateful. Possibly consider gafting someone or something (a post).

All terms subject to change to the utmost extreme extent any given time by the gafter, moderators or site owner
I'll sing for my supper. Some amazing member went and gafted me. Don't feel shy to DM so I may thank you and consider a customer SFW inking (comic).

Here goes...

Why?

and gold photo edit coming up soon...

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Thank you my anonymous benefactor.

I don't even know why I got gold, but thank you.
Look at it this way. You were given gold by a Leprechaun or a gafter. So...probably means you've been a positive presence in the boards. If you did bad, though; you'd probably had a warning and special tag below your name ;)

I wasn't the Leprechaun this time. No stolen valor.

0neAnd0nly

2 times I have been gifted Gold over the last year. Thank you, I know who you are (the last time, at least), and I am very appreciative. It was fun both times!

Edit: Didn’t want to mention their name in case they didn’t want that to be knowledge, but it isn’t hard to figure out as they are, without a doubt, one of the most caring and generous members on this forum. Thanks, Z. I’ll leave it at that!

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
What if the gold feature backfired and changed your user name orange? That'd be for that very special goldfish member. You'd get the tag too.

Top Bottom