• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Mike Dean is still mixing BITTSMK.
No way its gonna drop tomorrow.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
Probably would've been mixed already if he wasn't high all the time tbh

Lol
actually he said he was busy with frank ocean's album....

Koozek

I'm going to have to give James Blake a listen. Heard great things about his music.

You kidding me??? Every album was AOTY in the respective year. Absolutely beautiful music.

Stop whatever you're doing and go listen to his 3 albums. And breh, don't wait and go to the library, just fire up Spotify.

this new vince is fantastic

You kidding me??? Every album was AOTY in the respective year. Absolutely beautiful music.

Stop whatever you're doing and go listen to his 3 albums. And breh, don't wait and go to the library, just fire up Spotify.

lmao

get off andrew's back with this brehs
QbadP.png

T Dollarz

Real talk, the first disc of Summertime 06 reminded me of how great our new generation of hip-hop can be when tapping into its full potential in ways that haven't been felt since GKMC.

Oh, everyone's Spotify was down? Thought it was just me, search function wouldn't work. Just got into this new Vince.

omg loco goes

This beat on War Ready ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

That flow on prima Donna track nice

Yes yes yes. Loco shades it as the standout for me, only track i'm not much for is Big Time, the beat gets nice at the end though.

this new vince is fantastic

lmao

get off andrew's back with this brehs
QbadP.png

I'll take the ribbing consistently. It's all good.

I just take advantage of it if it means I don't have to pay for a copy of albums. Being able to get it in 320 kbps is even better.

Usually though, I listen to albums on YouTube before I buy them.

Jacobi

Banned
He had the idea for this 2 weeks ago? I feel like jeffery is just neevous speaking on fro t of people.... makes him talk bullshit

illadelph

the thing is, he deserves to get absolutely roasted, but any rapper that does it will be hit with accusations of homophobia or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom