• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Boy cartridge storage/organization ideas

Baron

The shoebox-size box I've been keeping my Game Boy original and GBA carts and accesories in over the last few years has gotten a bit too small and untidy at this point. I counted up that I now own over 30 of the little cartridges, and I wanted to find a better way to store them, a way that won't get them all scratched up, will keep them easily accesible, and not cost too much.

I have a few of these, but they are pricey and a tight fit:

gba_cart_shell.jpg

I was hoping someone on the boards might have some tips on another solution, either something I can buy, or maybe a common household thingamajig that could double as a case/caddy for these things. It could be something that could be taken with you on the go, or just to put in a drawer somewhere.

What do you other owners use to store your GB carts in?

Baron

Eh, I don't know if that's quite what I was looking for. I was thinking of something more along the lines of one of those plastic slotted carriers for CDs that come with a fabric cover and strap, but made for GB cartridges instead of CDs. I hope that wasn't too confusing.

Like this:

1005.jpg

Mairu

What kind of paper do you use for those DS GBA cases? Just normal printer paper or some sort of glossy stuff?

EB Guy

Burger King viral marketer
just get a regular 3 ring binder and a bunch of those plastic 9 slot baseball card pages.

Top Bottom