• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games with unadvised sexual content?

Sapiens

Golgo 13 on NES baby!

image05.jpg

Bluecondor

NCAA 2006 is going to break new ground, since one of the rewards for playing well and winning the Heisman is getting a hotter girlfriend. While it won't directly reference sex, the implication will be that your boy will have to perform on the field in order to perform off the field.

Oops, didn't notice this was bumped at first... all well, it's a good topic.

Blackace said:
Mario and Luigi Superstar...
when they learn about their team powers

I assume you were kidding, but
the hand massage sequence
was vaguely suggestive, although not really sexual.

... But on a related note...

"Found Princess Peach's XXX" "Found Princess Toadstool's ???"

And there's a moment in Chrono Trigger, where a soldier is being tended to in bend, and he says something like, "Please... be gentle..." I don't remember all of the details, but it was a touch suggestive.

Nintendo was paranoid about purging things out of the games, so you really did notice those times something would slip through.

vireland

I luaghed so much at that as a kid because I'd never seen animated nudity in a game before and the first game had been edited to hell and back (when Alex gave Ghaleon the middle finger, his middle finger was obviously removed/edited out). L:EB was rated PG also IIRC.

Maybe you're confusing this with Cosmic Fantasy II. LUNAR never had Alex flipping the bird edited out.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
I got a question!

Say a game comes with an extras/making of disc which has no gameplay at all. Does the ESRB rate only the game or also whatever is on that extra disc as well?

vireland said:
Maybe you're confusing this with Cosmic Fantasy II. LUNAR never had Alex flipping the bird edited out.

Ya for sures! Alex is a good boy, that ain't the type of thing he'd do. Kyle on the other hand..... o_O

Rlan

I got Wario Ware Twisted a few days ago.

If you thought TOUCHED! was crude. You aint seen nothing yet :lol :lol

Like where you have to move the piece of cake through the mouth and out the arse AS poo! :lol

I'm sure there were others..

fatty

lunlunqq said:
Hmm... Am I missing something here?? I can't see anything unusual about that map...

I'm with you. I'm still not seeing what is up with either of those last two maps? "Original horror of the internet"?

fatty

Zer0 said:
remember goatxe?

Ughh. I didn't know it was referred to as goatxe (I did a quick search on google, without pictures thank God). Although I very, very briefly saw that image, it was still far, far too long. Anyone else still wondering, don't, you're much better off that way.

Matt_09

You cant really tell from this screen, but Peach Beach on MK: Double Dash contains a huge Pink Penis aka. 'Cock Rock'

I'll try and find a better angle later

vortal_pic_95501.jpg

Rahul

There's more nudity in Xenogears than just the love scene; there's the infamous nude, genderless Krelian in the ending, and you have an opportunity to see nude sprite versions of Elly and Fei during their shower at Elly's house and at the beginning of disc 2 when they're recuperating in Gaspar's (?) hut.

Top Bottom