• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

gamescom 2021 |OT| The ♥ of gaming

mortal

Gold Member
Y0ROHJ0.gif

Kimahri

Banned
If they want to sell female soldiers, they need to hire better voice actors. This spartan has no authority to her. Get an actress who can portray a commanding presence, who's intimidating.

I mean, but this weak voiced person next to sgt johnson and i know who I'd follow.

WoodyStare

This emphasis on multiplayer without showing campaign footage is slightly worrying. Either they’re trying to avoid spoilers, or something else is up.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Are they aware there were other wars besides WW1 & WW2?

At least give me a new COD from the Axis perspective for once fucking hell.
Yeah but you play as a Russian Woman this time.

MastaKiiLA

I'd love to know how they can release campaign on December 8 when it's not good enough to show a week out of September. What kind of sorcery are they working here?

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I’m all for diversity, but we seem to have this endless procession of black female protags now. The games industry is so frickin’ creatively bankrupt. One does something, everyone does it.
Yep. Saint's row was about hustling, whores, stupidity and violence... and still had some of best female characters ever.
Now it's about nothing.
They even had to put black woman in halo trailer for no reason... just so she can tell "lets unite" wtf

Top Bottom