• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GC Leipzig - Thread for Cheapskates, Loot Hunter and News Tidbits

nofi

Septimus said:
So is the Eurogamer text live blog the only (best) option for the Sony conference?

We're doing one, but it's not via me so it won't be funny. Also, I'm not putting the link up here because the last time I did my site broke.

So, yeah, stick with Eurogamer or VG247. ;)

Just wanted to say you did a great job on the OP Hammer very informative.

Wollan said:
Someone (that updates the op) should make a Sony Conference thread. Too late at night for me.

Sorry to say Wollan but thats your department man.

FirewalkR

So, I had two things to do today. First, watch Bolt beat the 200m WR at the Olympics and then watch a Heavy Rain gameplay trailer.

Bolt already delivered, so Sony get a move on. :D

Dever

Banned
Rapping Granny said:
I will shit bricks if PSPphone is announced. Just a slimmer psp with phone functionality is what I am waiting for to jump in to the PSP camp.

Yeah that would get me to jump aboard too. I really need a new phone, even though my current one is shown in The Dark Knight for about two seconds!

Baha

If they do announce a new psp model, I don't expect they'll remove the umd drive since they'll need it regardless for BC.

Roxas

Blablurn said:
I'm excited! Come on Sony! DO IT!

OwenStarskyHutchSignatureDoIt.jpg

Elios83

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/899/899988p1.html

8:01 a.m. -- A colorful trailer begins, showing Wipepout, Ratchet, MAG, MotorStorm, Resistance and other goodies. Oh, it's Siren and Home too. Lots of fun stuff.

8:00 a.m. -- Ah, and at last, it begins, and we finally got seats. IGN for the win. A massive screen dominates a stage on the show floor, and the crowd heaves in anticipation.

7:59 a.m. -- The hall is filled with happy videogame nerds, the scent of high-quality beer and booth babes that aren't regulated by any of the ridiculous "laws" that bind the awesomoness of US booth babes. Clearly this is the place to be. Unfortunately, this press conference is already crazy crowded... and we were kicked out multiple times.

7:58 a.m. -- Hey everyone, Ryan Clements here, the coolest member of the PlayStation Team. Dave Clayman and I are here in Leipzig for the German Games Convention, and Sony's press conference is about to start.

By the way, LittleBigPlanet has had a crazy showing here, with tons of billboards and a giant inflatable SackBoy I kid you not. More games now, including some Buzz, LocoRoco, Infamous, Fat Princess, woo!!!! And The Last Guy. Another Woo! Now there's some bug creatures running around. Music is intense. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm very excited.

Loudninja

8:02 a.m. -- By the way, LittleBigPlanet has had a crazy showing here, with tons of billboards and a giant inflatable SackBoy I kid you not. More games now, including some Buzz, LocoRoco, Infamous, Fat Princess, woo!!!! And The Last Guy. Another Woo! Now there's some bug creatures running around. Music is intense. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm very excited.

k79

Banned
Eurogamer live coverage said:
This is bound to be an improvement over last year's knee-jangling scenario.

Thank god no dumb attempts to be humorous this year! (one hopes)

Saiyar

Unconfirmed Member
Reese: "Come writers and critics who prophesise with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again."

Has to be good now? right?

Raist

Banned
Now he's quoting Goethe - "a famous poet" who spent a lot of time in Leipzig. But Reeves wants to start with another poet quote.

Oh, David

AndyD

aka andydumi
SolidSnakex said:
By the way, LittleBigPlanet has had a crazy showing here, with tons of billboards and a giant inflatable SackBoy I kid you not. More games now, including some Buzz, LocoRoco, Infamous, Fat Princess, woo!!!! And The Last Guy. Another Woo! Now there's some bug creatures running around. Music is intense. I don't know what to do with myself. I'm very excited.

Are the bugs from the Last Guy?

Top Bottom