• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost Song Kickstarter - Metroid meets Dark Souls - GAFer made - funded!

Vinnk

Pledged, but it it doesn't make the Wii U Tier, I'll be really disappointed. I don't really play PC games, and this would be great with the Wii U controller.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Game looks super good. Will pick up when it releases.

I'm at the $10 tier, but considering bumping it up to a higher one. You can have my spot if I do so.

Does that interest you?

Soulstar

I have no money right now to back this... Makes me sad. Will you be leaving the Paypal store open? I would have the money tomorrow but I'm all tapped out right now.

Exile20

Pledged, but it it doesn't make the Wii U Tier, I'll be really disappointed. I don't really play PC games, and this would be great with the Wii U controller.
He said he will try his best to get the wii u version out even if t doesnt get to the 60k.

Jobbs

Banned
I have no money right now to back this... Makes me sad. Will you be leaving the Paypal store open? I would have the money tomorrow but I'm all tapped out right now.

yeah, I'm gonna leave it open. more the merrier. :)

and, I know I've said it 8,000 times, but I just want you guys to not fret so much, I'll probably do the wii u thing anyway. That's not official, obviously, it's just how I feel.

and, I know I've said it 8,000 times, but I just want you guys to not fret so much, I'll probably do the wii u thing anyway. That's not official, obviously, it's just how I feel.

I just got game tier, but if it comes to Wii U I'd probably pick it up there too.

nillapuddin

If you are reading this thread, and you have not backed...

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!

#XboxOneVersion

edit: Just_myles, DO IT!

Jobbs

Banned
gotta back it if you want into our big chill out, super long credits reel that names every backer over some nice music. ;) never forget that. you'll be immortal.

nillapuddin

Overtime mode is a pixel by pixel HD remake of Super Metroid isnt it?

Just announce it now, prepare for the 4 million dollar stretch goal

Voror

Upped for the music tier. Would be nice if we reached that last goal, though I don't know if I'll even own a Wii U by the time the game comes out.

J-Tier

Pretty crazy how much money went up during this last spurt though. It's just shy of 60k, but still hella impressive.

Meia

I rose my pledge up from $10 to $33, just cause really. Grats on having it go through man, must be exciting. :D

J-Tier

You prob need a super-secret-near-impossible-to-find NeoGAF Miniboss now that unlocks an orange/grey color palette armor upon defeating it.

You don't really...but it'd be sick bro.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Jobbs
Ghost Singer

Congrats on the successful Kickstarter! I'm glad I backed this project.

I'm looking forward to your future updates, and being able to eventually play the game.

Soulstar

Nice. That is good to know.

Jobbs

Banned
thank you neogaf.

thankyouneogaf.jpg

Top Bottom