• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #23 | See you Space Cowboy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
No, because Witcher 3 is one of the greatest RPGs ever made. No Man's Sky is a dull space game hyped up with false potential.

The witcher 3 clearly came in at the bottom of giantbomb's top 10 last year, so objectively it can't be the greatest RPG ever made.

Salarians

Doom is clearly this year's dead or alive paradise.
tumblr_o7l60yuku11ungor1o1_1280.jpg

justjim89

Are any of the original MGS games available to stream on PS Now on PC? I'd love to play through them again, and something tells me we'll never see PC re-releases of them.

justjim89

Damn. I was hoping the collection or whatever would be in the library. Oh well.

Also, ain't nothing wrong with Twin Snakes. It was the first MGS game I ever beat. Got me into the series.

robotrock

Banned
PS Now used to have MGS4 but I guess they removed it for whatever reason.

For the love of god I hope MGS4 isn't locked to THE CELL for the rest of forever

Jintor

watching hitman bankok

we're like 5 episodes in and brad somehow FORGOT that PUNCHING PEOPLE IN THE FACE is a LOUD SOUND that EVERYONE CAN HEAR

*tears own hair out*

/edit oh and then brad turns on a tv for no reason and then dan is incredulous. DAN. Oh my godddddddd

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You'd think that the world's most deadliest assassin would know how to punch people quietly.

I don't see how that's brad's fault.

watching hitman bankok

we're like 5 episodes in and brad somehow FORGOT that PUNCHING PEOPLE IN THE FACE is a LOUD SOUND that EVERYONE CAN HEAR

*tears own hair out*

/edit oh and then brad turns on a tv for no reason and then dan is incredulous. DAN. Oh my godddddddd

There are some mechanics that Brad seriously needs to learn that would help him out tremendously:

1. "Compromised" means someone is still "in-play" that knows who you are. This means if someone has broken your disguise you have to kill them or put their unconscious body in a box. If you leave their unconscious body laying around someone can wake them up and identify you.

2. Doing "suspicious" things will potentially break your cover. Vaulting over things, bumping into people, hanging from ledges, etc. This actually wasn't the case when the game first came out.

3. PAY ATTENTION TO WHEN YOUR TRESSPASSING AND THE LINE-OF-SITE INDICATOR. He misses these so many times. That Jeff had to remind Brad to duck to break line-of-site was just silly.

Anjin M

Stupid thread facts:

• This thread is now 75 days old and it's getting a little smelly.
  • Last outlier like this was Thread 11 at 72 days. Not sure what happened there. It wasn't locked for GOTY 2014 that I can tell.
  • I was worried that we were heading into sub forty day threads, but I guess not.
  • As far as I can tell, thread times shortened greatly after Jason
    (and Dan, I guess)
    were hired.
  • We haven't had a thread longer than this Thread 7 closed in June 2014 at 102 days. Those old gaming threads went loooooong.
Anyway, I'm getting tired of this one and I'm posting the new thread in the morning. Let's say in eight hours and a few minutes from this post.

Stupid thread facts:

• Last outlier like this was Thread 11 at 72 days. Not sure what happened there. It wasn't locked for GOTY 2014 that I can tell.
  • I was worried that we were heading into sub forty day threads, but I guess not.
    (and Dan, I guess)
    were hired.
  • We haven't had a thread longer than this Thread 7 closed in June 2014 at 102 days. Those old gaming threads went loooooong.
Anyway, I'm getting tired of this one and I'm posting the new thread in the morning. Let's say in eight hours and a few minutes from this post.

I never delete my thread subscriptions, so I know the real winner is Thread 10, which was never locked (still hasn't!). While it hasn't had a post in it once thread 11 got going, if someone wanted to necro-post in it, they could (though, I'd advise against it!).

Anjin M

I never delete my thread subscriptions, so I know the real winner is Thread 10, which was never locked (still hasn't!). While it hasn't had a post in it once thread 11 got going, if someone wanted to necro-post in it, they could (though, I'd advise against it!).

Damnit, um, Ed. I was keeping that one to myself. :p

Stupid thread facts:

(and Dan, I guess)
    were hired.

Yes, time to purge this thread and begin anew. And use the best title
Do you ever wonder if maybe it just got a little too easy for people to make websites about games?

Xater

Jeff has said in the past they won't another one with an audience. But Dan did drop that teaser at the end of the Beastcast so maybe Jeff changed his mind.

They don't have a venue for it. It will just happen when they are back in SF.

hope for twist ending
5It1mxj.gif

Fuckkk I forgot about that haha.

I miss them having more produced videos like that. Their stuff from the E3 floor used to be amazing, and the video reviews...

I would like a little more and less of the "three guys on a sofa with 3 cameras" every now and again. Especially since they're not even doing the latter as frequently any more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom