• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #24 | In the beginning...

Anjin M

Call it GiantBomb OT |25| A Fun Time with Friends with this

lalala lalalala..lalalala... lala
6sVEO6o.gif

as a clickable OT banner. It should probably also become the thread theme song.

Chances are pretty high for this one.

Jintor

Hey do any of you communists want to be NPCs in the RPG I'm running on the side with a few regulars from here

(That is I'll name them after you)

John Wick is COOL.

I enjoyed Kingsman.

I enjoyed it too on the whole, wish it was more subtle though.

|XXV| I Keep my Rec Room Hand Strong (It has been a while since but still good)

hJFXbqZ.gif

I approve of this.

Call it GiantBomb OT |25| A Fun Time with Friends

And this.

imBask

Banned
you're all gonna feel sorry when you realize Yo-Kai Watch 2 was superior to Pokemon Sun/Moon in every way this year

i'm a real Pokemon fanboy but the new games look kinda bad

you're all gonna feel sorry when you realize Yo-Kai Watch 2 was superior to Pokemon Sun/Moon in every way this year

i'm a real Pokemon fanboy but the new games look kinda bad

You're a crazy person. Sun and Moon look like the best Pokémon games in years, and Yo-Kai Watch 2 looks like more Yo-Kai Watch- barely playable rubbish.

Johndoey

Banned
Technomancer is kinda cool. Just a little bit. The combat occasionally feels solid but usually doesn't. Some of the side quests touch on interesting themes then don't do much with them. It reminds me of Mankind Divided in a way.

Dan loves jay walking.
It's some of he best walking. Dancing in the middle of a deserted street also great.

daveo42

Banned
That Yokai Watch image on the top of the GB webpage looked real sketchy on a quick glance.

Anybody else find themselves whistling it when they woke up this morning, or is that just my personal hell?

It's been suck in my head the past few days. It's burned into my brain in the worst possible way and I just started whistling it just now. Someone please end this living hell.

justjim89

Over the past week I played through Lords of the Fallen, and I think that game is pretty underrated. I enjoyed it more in several regards than actual Souls games.

Ohnonono

Hey a Yokai Quick look, cool. I already have 50 hours in that damn game though. It caught me good.

Also from computer building UPF I have determined that Jason is That Dude. Everyone needs That Dude in their life. They know about lots of stuff, they always help out. That Dude moves your entertainment center. That dude totally knows how to set up your home network.

Vinny is also That Dude.

komplanen

For someone who hasn't followed GB for a while, what are the key points of last year or so?

- Walker left
- Dan moving to NYC
- They moved to another floor

Anything I'm missing? What about the future? Is there anything cool happening/in the works?

For someone who hasn't followed GB for a while, what are the key points of last year or so?

- Walker left
- Dan moving to NYC

Anything I'm missing? What about the future? Is there anything cool happening/in the works?

Jeff got married and started vaping.

Santar

Yokai QL? Day made.

I wish my damn AUS version would come in already.

Yeah I'm in the same boat, hopefully my copy arrives soon. It looks soo good in the quicklook! Much more to do than the first game.
Though apparently you can't update the game unless you have a AUS 3DS, which is a bit of a bummer. Hopefully there won't be any patches.

Bowlie

Banned

- Walker left
- Dan moving to NYC

Brad chuckled after reading a few résumés for the new hire during one of the podcasts.

Edit: for the title, anything that's not Jaded Empire. it's not we like that term either.

Top Bottom