• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl on vacation sucks 24 dicks for a free drink

Status
Not open for further replies.
She should be put in jail for attempted blowjobs.

E63Td9D.gif

Imagine what Caligula's taint smelled like.

He used to have young boys swim underneath him and "nibble" at his balls and cock...so...freshly bathed? Or...watery? Or...nothing? Anyone who's done a pool BJ confirm/deny taste?

Edit:

I knew my minor in classics and my major in psychology would come in handy one day. Quick someone mention language so I can use all linguistics as well (my second major)! I need the hat trick people.

Opiate

I'd say it's more fascinating than disappointing.

Like if the bottle of booze was only 3 euro, then does that mean the cost of the bottle was less than the cost of time to kiss 24 hotdogs?

Correct. The accepted exchange rate for BJs-per-drink has long since been established. Since the taping of this video, this women has been given a keg of beer; she won't finish her fellatial duties until July 2017.

Trey

But people get put in jail for attempted murder.

And people get put in jail for things like this, too.

If health wasn't a concern, this wouldn't be an issue. If people didn't die, murder wouldn't be an issue.

The point I'm making is that of course there would be no issue with this if you remove the issue itself.

Crayons

Banned
Are you really going to try implying that there isn't a lot of pressure on males to be sexually active to "prove" their manliness/masculinity?

Uh, I guess virginity shaming is a myth now?

There's a difference between being sexually active and liking sex.

Some girl I went to middle school with did something similar. She was shitfaced in Mexico for high school senior spring break and was seen sucking off like 6+ Mexican vendors on the beach. Might've been for free though

marrec

Banned
And people get put in jail for things like this, too.

If health wasn't a concern, this wouldn't be an issue. If people didn't die, murder wouldn't be an issue.

The point I'm making is that of course there would be no issue with this if you remove the issue itself.

I'm pretty sure Stet can't actually charge her for attempted Blowjobs.

They say something like 75-80 percent of adults of reproductive age have HPV. I'm willing to bet that number is closer to 100% amongst people willing to participate in sex acts on a dance floor in a club.

Considering almost all of us have it already I've never heard anyone in real life actually give a Shit about it anyway

Bleepey

Single men and women of neogaf. If STDs and pregnancy were a 0% risk from sex, would you have meaningless sex with strangers you found attractive?

That's like asking me if I was paid to eat at Macdonalds that was not only good for me but free. Would I go there every day? What do you think? This is however assuming I am single.

Not surprised. Alcohol lowers inhibitions, sure.

If she was peer-pressured into sucking 24 dicks... O_O. Just like if the 24 dudes were peer-pressured into letting a girl suck their dicks (for nothing! Except, comedy, maybe..which is...uh..ionno. Seems off.)... O_O.

We all do things that may be regrettable when we're drunk, it's too bad for these people that their exploits went viral.

Imagine the shit people got away with without smartphones and cameras and junk...

True but almost everyone has it anyway

.......But, not everyone, and in the US the numbers are actually pretty low, I think like...less than thirty percent, the kind that causes cancer anyway? Not entirely sure, and I think that knowing about it and getting vaccinated and taking precautions to avoid getting cervical cancer is a good thing, don't you? Instead of just shrugging and saying "eh, everyone has it anyway and doesn't give a shit." I mean, this is a new disease pathway that a lot of people don't even know about yet, or aren't aware why it's a big deal. Come on, let's not just go "meh" here.

You took the line out of context from the whole post.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=119397413&postcount=230

I was asking, if we are saying it's gross for everyone involved, then what motive could the men involved have for doing this?

I suggested that it's the whole "doesn't matter, had sex" attitude. The one that insists all men like sex, regardless of what circumstances, when, who, what, etc.

The motive is drunk people on a booze, sex and drugs holiday doing it for a laugh.

marrec

Banned
I suggested that it's the whole "doesn't matter, had sex" attitude. The one that insists all men like sex, regardless of what circumstances, when, who, what, etc.

Even when, deep down, they know what they're doing is both stupid and wrong and without the alcohol they probably wouldn't do it.

Ya, I think your assessment has some rings of truth to it...

Given a completely sober gaffer alone in a room with 24 dudes and a drunk chick, I don't think many of them would want to put their flaccid dick in her mouth for 2 seconds on tape.

.......But, not everyone, and in the US the numbers are actually pretty low, I think like...less than thirty percent, the kind that causes cancer anyway? Not entirely sure, and I think that knowing about it and getting vaccinated and taking precautions to avoid getting cervical cancer is a good thing, don't you? Instead of just shrugging and saying "eh, everyone has it anyway and doesn't give a shit." I mean, this is a new disease pathway that a lot of people don't even know about yet, or aren't aware why it's a big deal. Come on, let's not just go "meh" here.

Getting vacinatated isn't exactly an option for adults seeing as we almost definitely have it anyway though

moggio

Banned
Even when, deep down, they know what they're doing is both stupid and wrong and without the alcohol they probably wouldn't do it.

Ya, I think your assessment has some rings of truth to it...

Given a completely sober gaffer alone in a room with 24 dudes and a drunk chick, I don't think many of them would want to put their flaccid dick in her mouth for 2 seconds on tape.

The sort of people who go on holiday to Magaluf would.

ReAxion

Absolutely, I feel the same for them (particularly the guys at the end. What if a man near the beginning of the video had a mild case of genital warts that went unnoticed?) The post I was responding to (and the one he was responding to in turn) were asking about the girl, but I'm not suggesting setting different gender norms here. Probably, it's not a great idea to engage in unprotected sexual contact with 24 strangers, even if that contact is minimal, regardless of gender (i.e. being the girl or being the last guy on the line).

I understand that you get it. This story starts out by reporting what the girl did, and thus, the discussion becomes about her even from people who get it, and that's the problem... with the story being a thing, I mean.

Getting vacinatated isn't exactly an option for adults seeing as we almost definitely have it anyway though

Right, so if it doesn't affect us older people fuck it, right? I honestly don't understand why you're arguing with or what you're trying to get across.

Well, who are we to tell you that you can't S your way through 24 D's? Go out there and make me proud.

kink.c*m is often looking for new models.

Neidii

That's... yeah. That's really gross, but as long as she wasn't forced or anything and actually thought it was fun, that's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom