• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2013 Season 2 + GSTL Season 1 Thread

Mairu

//: 2013 WCS Korea Season 1 GSL
//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2013 Season 2 - Heart of the Swarm
91940.jpg

GomTV Page
Liquipedia Page

Casters
  • Code S:Tasteless & Artosis
  • Code A, Up and Down, Team League: Wolf & Khaldor

Schedule
GSL Season 2 will run from March 4th to June 1st
91781.jpg

Players

Code S

Code A
TBD from Code A Preliminaries & Code S

Format
Click for Large Flow-Chart - No Changes from Previous Season

Map Pool
91938.jpg

Broadcast Schedule
Click

Stream:
Watch on GOMTV
Watch on Twitch

Support the GSL, Buy a Premium Ticket!

-----------------------------------------------------

90067.jpg

GomTV Page
Liquipedia Page

Format
17qzV0x.png

Teams

Map Pool
GSTL 2013 Season 1 Map Pool

Broadcast Schedule
Click

Stream:
Watch on GOMTV

Support the GSL, Buy a Premium Ticket!

trw

Sadly kind of bad games so far. Hope the final players have a bit more HotS experience, it looks very scrappy right now.

Striek

Interesting game, but don't mass three different caster units when you can barely manage to tranfuse constantly.

These long breaks with nothing but music that plague SC2 just never cease to amaze me. Every tournament seems to do it but it's just so damn boring. At this point i think even showing ads would be more entertaining. A blank screen with some shitty music is only going to turn viewers off.

That's because before HotS they always put out the wrong players. This time they're actually putting out some of their best, and not the same race three times in a row.

I know, their coach is terrible lol.

This map seems shit to me. Not sure how the zerg is supposed to respond to that pylon block. The 3rd is in a terrible position too. I guess it forces a different style but in general it seems to just force 2 base play.

Well Squirtle earned me a good number of points. :D

Got 9 points altogether hahahaha.

2 each for Squirtles 3 wins and 1 for his appearance. Then another 2 from his team winning and MVP being on LG-IM.

Didn't do so bad for my first time. Hope Alicia loses so that I don't lose any points. Then Ax/Acer can stage a comeback and sweep.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
i paid more than i wanted for tails, time for him to earn it.

if this goes to two bases without any sign of abuse i want my money back.

Sibylus

Banned
God the free stream is so shitty and the pay stream is too expensive. :(
What's worse is that I wouldn't even mind too much if it maintained the quality of the stream like when the camera is slow and there isn't much action. Camera motion and heavy action and INSTANT STREAM GARBAGE SLURRY.

Colossus good unit. Tails did good though. Ryung did well but the upgrades killed him. If Toss didn't have 2/2 he would have lost so heavily to that SCV pull.

Plus the Nexus does crazy DPS for a long time.

Top Bottom