• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: Global Starcraft II League (GSL) 2013 Season 2 + GSTL Season 1 Thread

ghst

thanks for the laugh
tails has pretty terrible army control. he's got great individual unit micro but it's never scaled up well. i'm pretty sure his APM drops with every new base he gets and he just starts drag box a-moving.

Vaporak

Woah I muted the stream and looked away when MMA lost his hellion/Maruader attack.

DRG vs MMA, it's the heydays of GSTL all over again.

Damn MMA ripped apart DRG. DRG could have won is the funny thing if he attacked past the Bunker.

I lost some points thanks to Monster but won my team points. :) Also got points for Crank and Miya's team winning. :D

So it works out. Next week is Prime time with MKP, cannot wait!

Paches

Damn MMA ripped apart DRG. DRG could have won is the funny thing if he attacked past the Bunker.

I lost some points thanks to Monster but won my team points. :) Also got points for Crank and Miya's team winning. :D

So it works out. Next week is Prime time with MKP, cannot wait!

My risky A-A pick up for my team on the cheap is coming up well so far.

Paches

Holy shit, FBH is on the Korean caster desk?

firebathero-ceremony.gif

Mairu

Code S groups are out! Updated OP with image from gomtv

91781.jpg

The Code S Seeds for this season will go to SK Telecom T1 Rain and STX Soul Last.

EG_Stephano (Ilyes Satouri) has forfeited his Code S spot for this season. To replace him, a Wild Card Group was played made up of the 3rd place finishers in each Up&Down Group. Because of our studio moving to Gangnam from Mok-Dong, official referees went to the team house of each player and the Wild Card Group was held online.

MVP_Keen took first place and secured his position in Code S.
Gonna be a tough season, can't wait to watch

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
:( free stream for me for the first time since GSL started in 2010.

needed to make some cuts in my budget for a few months

sorry gom :(

Group G and F are the group of Death! G more than F but wow this is gonna be crazy! Can't wait for the 4th even though I'll probably miss most of RO 32 thanks to end of semester exams.

I feel like this just gets better every time I watch it.

It is still as stupid a play now as it was then. Not only was it not the reason he won but if DRG had been paying even a tiny amount of attention to his army the mutas would have vaporised those medivacs in the blink of an eye.

I'm so glad that Flash and Fantasy got those groups. Ro16 you two gogogogogogogoogo!

Flash's best matchup imo is TvP and his worst is TvZ so i'll be interested to see how he goes.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
NSHS vs. startale go!

so NSHS only cost 1 point, time for me to pay for that i guess. hopefully jjakji being my captain can make up the difference.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
so this game is the first time i've sat and properly watched a hots game.

i've had them on before.. but usually i barely pay attention.

enjoying the new units, good to see them being used a fair bit :D

Top Bottom