• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GoldenEye Source

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
U.2.K. Tha Greate$t said:
Half life 2 sucks, oh well back to n64.

1) HL2 doesnt suck.

2) This isnt actually Half Life 2, its a fan mod for HL2 that is based around Goldeneye 64.

I played a Goldeneye multiplayer map the other day on HL2DM and it was loads of fun. Does this mod include the singleplayer campaign as well?

Slo

I'll never understand why these mods don't just keep themselves quiet until completion and then release themselves. I expect a cease and desist order very shortly.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Slo said:
I'll never understand why these mods don't just keep themselves quiet until completion and then release themselves. I expect a cease and desist order very shortly.

this is true, but mods show themselves in an attempt to get talent to help them out in making it.. most mods never release anyway.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher

Yeah I know LOLZ!!111

I was almost excited, then I realized it couldn't compare to the power of Dreamcast (and it's modifier volumes) and was disappointed. Did you see those bad grafix LOL?/

Danj

troll.gif

:lol

Seriously though, this should be pretty cool, assuming it doesn't get C&Ded somewhere along the line. I don't see how Half-Life 2 sucking could imply that this will suck, unless you mean it sucks graphically in some way?

Dilbert

Dragmire said:
Why do people get cease and desist orders for stuff like this if it's free and fan-made?
Because it's based on someone else's intellectual property, and in order to maintain copyrights, you have to defend your IP. (That's the textbook answer...not saying that I agree with the way the law currently stands.)

Top Bottom