• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GoldenEye trailer gives away the whole damn movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rented GoldenEye tonight because I have the Bubonic plague and will shortly die so I fiugred I'd have a good movie to watch as death took me during the night.

I watched the special features and the trailer. Every explosion, pun, action scene was shown during the trailer. I felt like I had watched the movie in all of 45 seconds but I watched it anyways.

Leon

Are you, like, the only person in the entire world who chooses to watch the DVD's trailer of a movie before the movie itself?

Brannon

Whatever you do, DON'T see the trailer to the new firefighter movie, Ladder 49.

IT IS THE WHOLE MOVIE.

Not an exaggeration.

Prospero

Goldeneye has the best opening title sequence out of all the Bond movies--probably one of the best title sequences ever made.

17_1.jpg

17_2.jpg

Prospero said:
Goldeneye has the best opening title sequence out of all the Bond movies--probably one of the best title sequences ever made.

IAWTP

It think it really caught the essence of the Connery era Bond flick and put it in the 90s. Its a damn shame Brosnan got shitty Moore style movies after the first one.

FoneBone

Spoilers in trailers suck, and always have, but given that the movie is going on 9 years old, I'm baffled as to why you feel this warrants its own thread.

Holy crap, I can't believe some of you can't see my intent behind this thread. Back in 1991 or whenever this came out, the had to show the trailer before the actual movie came out right?

And to the others who skipped my second post, I had already seen the movie but not the trailers.

FoneBone

Teh Hamburglar said:
Holy crap, I can't believe some of you can't see my intent behind this thread. Back in 1991 or whenever this came out, the had to show the trailer before the actual movie came out right?

And to the others who skipped my second post, I had already seen the movie but not the trailers.
It's not that people don't see your intent, it's just that it's too far after the fact to be worth its own thread. Posting this in efralope's thread would have made more sense.

calder

I'd say this was worth it's own thread. Who's going to search for a week old thread, even if he knew a thread about it existed? And several ppl in the thread CLEARLY thought he had never seen the movie before just now seeing the trailer first on DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom