• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gran Turismo 5: Release date announcement incoming! THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.

plainr_

mjntqb.jpg

RavenFox

Banned
offshore said:
Seriously...why couldn't Sony have just told us that it went gold?
Because they a f'ing dumb? Seriously I don't know what to think anymore about my favorite hardware game company.

edit: My God that girl in that gif+gt5 is what dreams are made of.

distrbnce

Banned
Post-Christmas release would be okay with a big pre-order/voucher campaign and some kind of "We're Sorry" bonus to tack on.

Er, I guess for the general public. I'll be getting it day 1 no matter what day it lands on.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Thank goodness I've been dying for some console gaming goodness since the last 6 games I've played have been on handhelds ~_~; Show me the way translator-san!

good god thank you :D

so what...2-3 weeks out then?

what a fucking disaster from a marketing standpoint this release is :(

Wheres SolidSnakeX? did he fall in a coma again? :D

Given the short time frame for marketing, I assume this game wont be coming out November right?

December gives them a 1 month timeframe to build up any hype for this game(as if it needed it already)

Suddenly this huge white liquid splash hits my monitor.

Feels so good.

That´s all i wanted to hear.

Is getting closer...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

dolemite

Normal disk stamping means the game is one month away but PD has their own standards. They probably need another quarter to make sure that the disks get stamped to the highest quality possible.

Repgnar

Once the release date gets announced, then I get to wait for Subway to give me another date. Most games get released around a month after they go gold usually right? Given the situtation with this game I dunno if we should expect more or less than the norm. More time for advertising and to get the date known to more people or less time to just get the game out there.

Xater

dolemite said:
Normal disk stamping means the game is one month away but PD has their own standards. They probably need another quarter to make sure that the disks get stamped to the highest quality possible.

I would guess Sony has the game on the fast track though.

darkwing

dolemite said:

don't give them ideas

THE:MILKMAN

dolemite said:

If you look at the main thread at GTPlanet, you see that only Kaz can stamp the discs.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom