• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy: Relink PC Requirements Revealed, 90 GB Space Required

Draugoth

Gold Member
granblue-fantasy-relink-image-3-1536x864.jpg

The Steam page for Cygames’ Granblue Fantasy: Relink has been updated, showcasing the system requirements for the upcoming action RPG. While it requires Windows 10 64-bit, DirectX 11 is needed instead of DirectX 12. However, PC players need a whopping 90 GB of installation space and a solid-state drive.

Minimum requirements include an Intel Core i3-9100 or AMD Ryzen 3 3200G, 16 GB RAM and an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB or AMD Radeon RX 580 8 GB. This is enough to deliver 1080p/30 FPS gameplay at Standard quality. Recommended requirements include a Core i7-8700 or Ryzen 5 3600 and a GeForce RTX 2080 8 GB or Radeon RX 6700 XT 8 GB.

It delivers 1080p/60 FPS at Ultra settings, which is nice. Granblue Fantasy: Relink launches February 1st for PS4, PS5 and PC, with a free demo available now for consoles. Head here to see the latest gameplay or learn more about the free post-launch updates.

Granblue-Fantasy-Relink-PC-Requirements.jpg

nikos

I wish devs would start listing FEATURES, not REQUIREMENTS. We know the game can run on a potato.

I want to know if it supports ultrawide, its graphics options, if frame rate is limited, what it offers over the console version etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom