• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition Leak Gameplay

dotnotbot

CJ's mom definitive edition:

comment_1636565638L0Lg1fQ68goBdgB6NnSJvL.jpg

stn

The shooting in Vice City looks better, at least. Any impressions on it? All I want is the shooting to be better.

Filben

But what "woke" changes are there? I haven't seen anything confirmed, unless I happened to miss something in this thread, which I don't believe I have.
They're probably referring to the NPC they have changed his T-Shirt texture from a Confederate flag to a skull I think.

Last edited:

Kacho

The shooting in Vice City looks better, at least. Any impressions on it? All I want is the shooting to be better.
Link to the video where the shooting looks better? The one I saw earlier looked like the same lock-on jankfest it always was.

Can't wait till switch release tommorrow? wish i knew the download size and if you can download each game individually. They have them listed but you can't buy separately.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
Never bought a tablet and to a lesser extent to play video games on a smartphone and then paid for a controller and then paid for a stand to hold the tablet/phone to play a game. This is a real videogame system with proper controls In portable form.
So is the GDP Win, etc and soon the Steam Deck.

MiguelItUp

They're probably referring to the NPC they have changed his T-Shirt texture from a Confederate flag to a skull I think.
Yeah, that's exactly what they were referring to. Not necessary, sure. But, I was thinking there was much more than that. Hopefully there isn't. In a world where we have "historically accurate" World War 2 centric games that include Nazis but censor swastikas, I can't say I'm surprised.

GTA Trilogy Abby Suxxx Edition ;)

HkU1Q2n.jpg
Why is she built like a damn orangutan? Lmao!

Good, GOD! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Soodanim

Gold Member

Fix physics? No!

So this isn't quite the remake that people claim it to be, or it wouldn't have the same FPS based bugs the original had. These are shitty remasters with modified engines that didn't even bother to fix that. Nice job.

Vae_Victis

Banned
So the latest ports made by the studio famous for making buggy mobile ports and that already made buggy mobile ports of these very games in the past turn out to be... a buggy mobile port.

I'm well and truly shocked.

Oooohhh-Will-Smith.gif

Last edited:

JoeBudden

The games look and feel great. It's not the remake we're looking for, it actually feels like a modded version of GTA. But it's fun as hell being back in these cities.

Last edited:
Top Bottom