• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA 3 or Morrowind?

Best 6th gen open world game.

• Total voters
While open world wasn't new both Morrowind and Grand Theft Auto 3 were often cited as benchmarks in open world game design due to their popularity and critical acclaim.

Looking back which game did you think was better? In my opinion I always though Morrowind would be the game that aged better, and I think I called that correctly. GTA 3 always had jank movements and poor controls that were fixed with its sequels, nor was GTA 3 a graphical showcase. Morrowind was a graphical showcase for the time, had a more believable world, and they nailed the controls and combat in comparison. I think most people skip GTA 3 when they go back to play older games.

GTA III. I'm not sure what you're talking about when it comes to the Morrowind combat system as people hate the RNG involved. That's one of the reasons Oblivion was more successful, due to it's accessibility.

TrueLegend

Morrowind any day.....Its soulful and has Dagoth....what can gta do against this

Nobody is more gangsta than Dagoth.

Top Bottom