• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA 6 just got leaked (Up: confirmed real)

DaGwaphics

By 2024 next gen console would be 80-100 million plus PC, they aint losing out that much if any. Anyone who wants to buy GTA5 could sell there current gen and get a seriesS for like £100more.

Plus, the software sales generally just fall away from the last-gen systems by the time you are 4yrs in, might not be much left to be lost there, regardless of how many systems are still out there.

i mostly feel the same but not gonna lie this has got me a bit excited for it. it looks like it will be fun but we all know that Rockstar will release it then about a month later go all in with GTA Online 2.

i can only hope that the single player campaign is a decent length. if it's a short 20-30 hour game i'll be disappointed.

We can joke about Rockstar and all the additional skus but you can't question their ability to do what they do - this will look top notch when it's finished IMO. The Miami local has me interested for sure, I'm with you about the campaign, that's the part I'm interested in.

Just now downloading the videos myself, LOL at the rar file in 2022.

Last edited:

Loxus

Neil Druckmann is permanently so high on his own farts.
Those are some pretty damn well successful farts.
pgkc7QB.jpg

I'm disappointed that almost everything has a static position. It's 2022, why can't almost everything be physics based? Also the animations are still not on the Naughty Dog level. I realize they have way more their systems running on the CPU than the typical game but it's Rockstar. They made GTA5 run on the PS3 and 360.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
People on the GTA forum speculating that this will also be catastrophic for Sony in terms of PS4 modding should the source code leak

Beechos

People on the GTA forum speculating that this will also be catastrophic for Sony in terms of PS4 modding should the source code leak
Oh boy i remember the ps3 days where psn was like completely hacked and psn was down for like a month. People were using all types of crazy cheats and god modes playing online.

Loxus

Two things I hope to see when the game releases is hair and body physics. Other than that, it's looking good.

DaGwaphics

This is by far the most I've ever been interested in GTA.

IKR. Everybody wants to look at something they aren't supposed to see yet. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

After watching all the videos, I don't see how you can build many opinions about GTA 6 from it, good or bad. Clearly a work in progress. Some of the animations with the walking are looking like they belong in the definitive edition, but you know it won't ship looking like this.

I wouldnt get too greedy being him. 5 -10 million usd ransom and get the fuck out of wherever you are. Buy fake passports and go live in the himalayas for a year, mandatory offline lifestyle.
Enjoy the money once the heat dies down.
But humans loveeee to be greedy, either that or they crave attention so no doubt he will get cought sooner than later.

Quantum253

"GTA 6 source code is "not for sale at this moment"
Seems crazy that someone has the entire GTA6 source code. Can't imagine being in negotiations to buy it back either. Have to imagine this will cause serious problems if it gets out

Top Bottom